709RE: Brito ancestry

  • earthchild_marie
    Oct 15 7:42 AM

       Frank Flores:  You did not leave an email address!  This book is currently being serialized in www.SomosPrimos.com with one chapter a month.  I would like you to email me at Earthchild_Marie@... so that I can help you with your Brito/Leon ancestry.

      ---In mexicodnaproject@yahoogroups.com, <fcflores13@...> wrote:

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "earthchild_marie" <earthchild_marie@...> wrote:

      > I have a free ebook, BRITO BEGINNINGS, to share with anyone who wants a copy! I have been researching the Brito/Leon family for over ten years.
      > My husband, Miguel Antonio Brito of Embudo NM USA, actually has Martin-Serrano DNA; so does his nephew. His cousin has Portuguese DNA... I just sent an article to SOMOS PRIMOS to publish as a series in Aug/Sept/Oct: Tracing the Brito/de Leon family north to Santa Fe. It should be a good read for anyone interested in the people who came from Mexico City to Santa Fe in the 1600/1700 timeframe...

      Hello "earthchild_marie,"
      I would very much appreciate a copy of your free eBook, "BRITO BEGINNINGS." My maternal and paternal families are both from New Mexico from day one and I also have Brito and Leon families in my family tree. I am sure this book will be an interesting read, thank you for sharing.
      Best wishes,
      Frank (fcflores13@...)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic