643Re: New Ynclan Results Posted

    Sep 14, 2013
      Hello Jose,

      I would suggest letting me post your results to the project page
      ( http://members.tripod.com/~GaryFelix/index63.htm) with detailed information. The posting would have your haplogroup and 12 to 25 marker results along with geographical information. You can post to Ysearch automatically on your YDNA Matches page at the bottom after you run a search. If you have done so please pass along your Ysearch ID and I can link it to the ysearch button by your name on the project page. Otherwise I can do it for you and Y search will email your password and user ID.

      Please let me know the following:
      The migration pattern of your surname line.
      Your earliest surname line ancestor and the year they were born as well as where they were born.
      Any family mysteries you are looking to solve?

      If you choose to post with your information I will research your Y-DNA and compare it to the latest research and add any matches to your comment section on our project page. The more markers the more accurate the analysis.

      If anyone else with ancestry through Mexico for the line they have tested, would like to post please let me know the above information and I will research and post your results.

      Sincerely,
      Gary Felix
      Genealogy of Mexico Surname Project Administrator

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Jose rodriguez <cirenio2003@...> wrote:

      > My wife and I took the DNA test and these are some of the results.
      > Paternal Haplogroup Qia3a; Maternal Halogroup A2.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic