637Re: [MexicoDNAProject] RE: San Juan Bautista burial records - causes of death

  • Miguel A Gonzalez
    Sep 13, 2013
      Hi Robert.

      I asked my father what these references of death would mean. He said that ynsultos bajo could mean lower abdominal but he said that it could be a reference to dying of depression resulting from mental trauma or distress. Ataque arrenpentino could mean a heart attack, stroke, aneurysm or from a syndrome.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 13, 2013, at 2:43 PM, <realdealt@...> wrote:

      To Dahlia,

      I would initially think that same that it was something from the abdomen or lower abdomen but have been unable to find anything specific. In my searches I also saw a result mentioning a mental illness such a Tourette's Syndrome but it was not specifically linking it. It may have just been a malady that happened to be mentioned.

      To Jaime,

      This description "ataque arrepentino" certainly indicates a sudden attack of something resulting in death and the first thing that comes to mind is a heart attack or possibly an aneurysm or stroke.

      Robert

      --- In mexicodnaproject@yahoogroups.com, <sangerjaime@...> wrote:

      How about an interpretation of  fallecio de un "ataque arrepentino" gleaned in Abasolo Coahuila death records?

      Jaime