      From: "realdealt@..." <realdealt@...>
      To: MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 7:15 AM
      Subject: [MexicoDNAProject] San Juan Bautista burial records - causes of death

      Help needed.......I was trying to categorize the causes of death in the San Juan Bautista burial records and have all of them interpreted except one. There is one cause of death listed as "ynsulto bajo" and I was unable to find out what this may be. Can anyone help on what this may be? Thanks in advance.

      Robert Tarín

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic