63Fwd: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: DNA/Genealogy et al

  • sangerjaime@...
    Jun 20, 2013

      From: sangerjaime <sangerjaime@...>
      To: MexicoDNAProject <MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 6:55 pm
      Subject: Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: DNA/Genealogy et al

      Armando,

      Phenotype is the genetic physical expression or features, be they Euro, NA, African etc.  Genotype is the body of chromosomes/genes that make up your constitution.  That is why in many families, siblings do not look alike.  One may look Euro and the other one may look more Mestizo. Again, phenotoype!!  Hope his helps!!

      Jaime Rendon Hernandez