624Re: Y-DNA Results

    Sep 5, 2013
      Hi Danny,
      if you created your Ysearch account yourself then each time an upgrade is done you would have to fill in the extra markers on your Ysearch account.
      This is done automatically if an upload is done from your matches pages.

      Barring this I know FTDNA has had problems with their Ysearch software. I have run across problems even now when I do an upload and then search for close matches. Sometimes a value for DYS19b shows up for some reason.

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Danny Borquez <danny_borquez@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gary,
      >  Here's are the results I'm talking about, my Y-DNA Certificate ( 7/17/2013) and my comparative y-search y-DNA results. You can see that I filled in about half of the results because they were missing but show up on the certificate.
      >
      > Danny

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic