61Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: DNA/Genealogy et al

  • Armando Romero
    Jun 20, 2013
      Gary,

      Maternal B2: how do I figure out the Phylotree?
      Paternal J1: I keep reading about the many subclaves . How do I know which one?

      On many 23andme profiles, I keep reading about phenotype. What is that all about?

      I have had a chance to peruse the subject matter in this group and I find it very informative.
      Thanks Gary, for directing here!

      -Armando

      On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM, garyf@... <garyf@...> wrote:

      Armando,
      we now appear to be sharing Genomes if you are ALRMJ1 at 23andme.

      I don't see anything too unusual.

      What would you like to know?

      Gary

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Armando Romero <armandolromero@...> wrote:

      > thanks Joel! I'll give it a look.
      >

      > On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Joel Peres <joelfrancisperes@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > > Armando,
      > > Do you have any specific questions about your data? Feel free to send me
      > > an invite to share genomes. I have plenty of Chihuahua matches so I might
      > > be in your DNA Relatives folder.
      > > Cheers
      > > Joel F Peres
      > > Chandler, AZ
      > >

      > > On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:23 PM, armandolromero <armandolromero@...>wrote:
      > >
      > >> **

      > >> My sister and I just did our DNA analysis with 23andme and need to know
      > >> how to make sense of all the info. I live in San Jose and she lives in El
      > >> Paso. Do you know of any Hispanic Gene/DNA organizations In EP or SJ that
      > >> we can join?
      > >>
      > >> Our family is primarily from Chihuahua, with some who were from Zacatecas.
      > >>
      > >> Pat Hap - J1
      > >> Mat Hap -B2
      > >>
      > >> Best Regards,
      > >> Armando Romero