595Re: Sanchez from Sonora Y 67 question

    Aug 25, 2013
      Hi Teddi,
      The posting would have the haplogroup and 25 marker results along with geographical information. You can post to Ysearch automatically on your YDNA Matches page at the bottom after you run a search. If you have done so please pass along your Ysearch ID and I can link it to the ysearch button by your name on the project page. Otherwise I can do it for you and Y search will email your password and user ID.

      Please let me know the following:
      The migration pattern of this surname line.
      Your earliest surname line ancestor and the year they were born as well as where they were born.
      Any family mysteries you are looking to solve?

      Names, geography and birth dates of this paternal line are helpful in determining related lines.

      Gary

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Teddi Montes <o2bnbaja@...> wrote:

      > Gary-
      >
      > One of my kits, James Sanchez, Y 67 results are in. Do I need to do
      > something to get them in your Y study? Oldest Ancestor is Marcial
      > Sanchez, soldier, w Anza, 1774.
      >
      > Teddi Montes

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic