593Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Sanchez from Sonora Y 67 question

  • Teddi Montes
    Aug 25, 2013
      James Sanchez  (R-M269) is a 36/37 match to a Miranda from the same area of the Santa Cruz valley/Magdalena  area of northern Sonora.  This Miranda is a grandson of a Miranda b. 1880 or so in/near Magdalena.  The wife of the 1880s guy is from the SAME tiny pueblo  that I find James' grandfather from (this grandfather was born 1822/29).  I have recently gotten this Miranda man's family to do FF so waiting on results.  He died 2 years ago.

      Teddi Montes

      On Aug 25, 2013, at 9:49 AM, Teddi Montes wrote:

      Gary-

      One of my kits, James Sanchez, Y 67 results are in. Do I need to do
      something to get them in your Y study? Oldest Ancestor is Marcial
      Sanchez, soldier, w Anza, 1774.

      Teddi Montes

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic