510mtDNA

  • Sam
    Aug 19 7:59 AM
      OK, so I order a Full Genomic Sequence on my mtDNA from FTDNA. They send my results. I have no idea what I am to make of these. They list RSRS Values, rCRS Values and then a link to the "mtDNA Community". I am not a genome scientist and unless they explain to me what these are telling me I have no idea how to interpret this "Full Genomic Sequence" data. Do I need to connect and upload to the mtDNA Community website to understand what this information is telling me?
      I'm happy to give access to my information for anyone who has the inclination to help me out.
      Thank you!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic