499Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Family Finder results

  • Edward Romero
    Aug 17, 2013
      Hi, Gilbert, sorry but I'm not that informed about DNA Matches, I wish I could help. Good Luck in your search, do not give up, I've been searching before the Internet, DNA, all I had was the US Mail and Telephone, I still have not found my Mother's family tree but hope to someday. Ed

      From: Gilbert villerreal <gvillerreal63@...>
      To: MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:08 PM
      Subject: [MexicoDNAProject] Family Finder results
      My Y dna is R1b1a2 R M269. I have just received the results form family finder population . Europe 38.88% Native American Central America (Maya) is 38.91% and Middle east North Africa (mozabite). I have e mailed a few possible matches, but no response. Do others have better results when they e mail possible matches? I had 3 matches for the y dna 37 markers, but have never received any response from anyone on the list of matches, very frustrating.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic