      From: Gary Felix <garyf@...>
      To: "MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com" <MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: R1b and the franco-cantabrian refuge

      Hi Joel,
      I read a research paper that said we selected for stamina unlike the most monkeys who developed large sharp teeth for fighting.  We work and hunt as a team and with stamina can follow prey and bring back food as we did for most of human history.

      As always there seems to be an exception which is the Bonobo which separated from chimps early on both geographicly an genetically as they are the opposite. A kind and gentle animal.

      Gary