443Re: R1b-Z214 TEST 2

  • Peggy Deras
    Aug 7, 2013
      In this response I copied and pasted just the last (top) message from the series of messages that preceded it.

      Peggy

      Re: R1b-Z214

      Tue Aug 6, 2013 11:04 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Danny Borquez" danny_borquez

      Hi Joel,
        The answer I got about the + and - on the Geno  2 raw data is ( which is not indicated) " you have to look up the negative / ancestral value for each SNP to know whether you are positive / derived or not" and " some values in the raw data are not reporting correctly such as Z262 which is falsely reporting positive for everyone". So, as you can tell, I started not knowing too much and every question just brings up another question.
      I don't know how common it is but I'm also R-Z212 on my paternal line.

      Danny