      Wow, it looks like we're the 4 amigos!
      Did they mention if you happen to be part of the North South cluster?
      Terminal SNP is the last SNP that you've tested positive for.  In my case, regarding FTDNA, my terminal SNP is Z278+......they mean terminal because I not only tested positive for Z278, but I tested negative for the next one in the sequence, which in my case I'm Z214-.  I'm guessing you're a good candidate to be M153+

      On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Danny Borquez <danny_borquez@...> wrote:

      Hey Joel,
      I forgot to add some other info on the msg. board:

      CTS12074+--Lopez,Borquez,Trinqier,Peres
      Z270+:-------Lopez,Borquez,tinquier,Peres
      Z273+:-------Lopez,Borquez,Trinqier,Peres
      Z278+,Z211+,Z212+,  Same as above

      Z214+,Z279+,Z299+:--Lopez,Borquez,Trinquier

      Danny

      Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [MexicoDNAProject] R1b-Z214

      Hi Joel,

       My Borquez family, which I believe were French Basque from Spain, arrived in Sonora in the late 1700's and my grandparents lived near Hermosillo and Cananea before coming to San Fernando, Ca in 1921. Since I'm new to this, I don't know how to figure out my terminal SNP. I actually looked up Terminal SNP and that didn't help.

      Danny