      From: JOEL SR <hrjoel3@...>
      To: "MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com" <MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 8:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Re: R1b Origins

      Gary:

      The haplotree has direct connection for all except N,O and P,Q and R.

      What is the connection, if any, as noted by the tree for M45---P then M242 Q and then M207.
      Is P,Q and R inter-connected?

      What is M269 >P312>MSRY2627.-08 and M269>P312>M153>-02?

      What is the upgrade for M269>U106 or 521.-05? What would that disclose?

      Maybe it was the "Eurasian steppe"  from my ancestors for my adaptions into the Vietnam.

      Joel K. Harris, Sr., Ph.D.