      From: "MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com" <MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com>
      To: MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:54 AM
      Subject: [MexicoDNAProject] Digest Number 51

      1 New Message

      Digest #51
      Re: other areas by "mexr1b@..." mexr1b@...

      Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "mexr1b@..." mexr1b@...

      If you are kit N66037 then your terminal SNP is M153 and you are positive for every SNP upstream from M153 which are DF27, Z196, Z209, Z295, Z216, Z278, and Z214. The SNP marker M153 is found at a high percentage in the Basque but also found in surrounding regions.

      --- In mailto:MexicoDNAProject%40yahoogroups.com, popbravo@... wrote:
      > Hello Mexr,
      > Interestingly, I just received an email "welcoming&quo t; me to the DF27 group.  As I have informed Gary in the past, I am not at all knowledgeable
      > with the intricacies of this data. Several years ago I tested with FTDNA for the express purpose of determining whether my father's dna was
      > European or Native, because all I had to go on was the proverbial "family lore". I am interested in this info, so I continue to join groups and try
      > to learn what I can.
      > Buen dia,
      > Michael Bravo Lopez

      The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog