      From: pderas1 <pderas@...>
      To: MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:21 PM
      Subject: [MexicoDNAProject] Question?

      Is there any test that can be done on me (female) or my uncle (my father's last living brother) that would give us a way to trace the DNA of his mother's father? We've already done Family Finder. Is there an upgrade that would go beyond Family Finder to help break down a brick wall?

      Peggy Deras

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic