23Re: First Post

  • fcflores13
    Jun 13, 2013
      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, "garyf@..." <garyf@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      > for several years we had a forum on Ybase that was shut down several years ago. FTDNA bought the site but deleted the content. We had several thousand posts in this forum.
      >
      > This new group provides us with a means of communicating the progress of the search for our ancestors.
      >
      > Gary Felix
      > Mexico DNA Project Admin.
      > 6/10/13

      Hi Gary and Robert, It's good to hear from you both and I'm happy to see our Mexico DNA Project back and running.

      I'm not sure if I have shared, in the past, all my YDNA and mtDNA information including my family tree GED file with the MexicoDNA Project. If not, I would be more than happy to share whatever is missing and/or needed. I'm also planning to have additional/updated tests run (Y-DNA 67 to 111 and Family Finder).

      I do have a question, before I place an order, would I be entitled to a reduced price when I order a test kit as a member of the MexicoDNA Project.

      Un abrazo y buena suerte,
      Frank (fcflores13@...)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic