207Re: [MexicoDNAProject] other areas

  • Joel Peres
    Jul 9 2:18 PM
      I'm always looking to learn more about Guerrero, any info on how & from where this state was populated would be much appreciated.  My Mom was born near Taxco yet most of her matches are not from Guerrero, they're from Nuevo Leon, Jalisco, Chihuahua, NM, Aguascalientes, Sonora. Her 4 GP surnames are Roman, Nava, Hurtado, Miranda.

      On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM, popbravo <popbravo@...> wrote:

      Are there any members here that trace their ancestors to areas of Mexico
      other than Northern Mexico or Texas? Michoacan, Jalisco, Guanajuato as examples?
      No real reason, just asking.
      Michael Bravo

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic