201Re: [MexicoDNAProject] Origins of Anza's Troops 1774?

  • Teddi Montes
    Jul 5, 2013
      I just upgraded to 67 so I am waiting for more info....I also upgraded for Mario Villavicencio.

      Teddi

      On Jul 5, 2013, at 8:02 PM, Gary Felix wrote:

      Hello Teddi,
      I see that your Arce samples have come back.

      I would suggest letting me post their results to the project page
      ( http://members.tripod.com/~GaryFelix/index63.htm) with detailed information. The posting would have their haplogroup and 12 marker results along with geographical information. You can post to Ysearch automatically from their YDNA Matches page at the bottom after you run a search.  If you have done so please pass along their Ysearch ID and I can link it to the ysearch button by your name on the project page. Otherwise I can do it for you and Y search will email your password and user ID.

      Please let me know the following:
      The migration pattern of their surname line.
      Their earliest surname line ancestor and the year they were born as well as where they were born.
      Any family mysteries you are looking to solve?

      If their results are pending additional markers it would be best to wait until these results come in before I research their YDNA.

      Saludos,
      Gary Felix
      Genealogy of Mexico Surname Project Administrator

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic