      From: Orfa Salinas <osalinas3@...>
      To: MexicoDNAProject <MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Jul 3, 2013 12:55 pm
      Subject: Re: [MexicoDNAProject] mtDNA

      Oh my mother's brother's y is a Q and on my dad's y is an I and his mt is a J. But my autosomal from FTDNA says I'm a cousin to Crispin Rendon which you probably are too. Comparing our family trees makes that pretty obvious. I wonder if I have to resubmit that information to Gary? He had it all from before.
      "People usually hate what they don't understand."
      Moses ibn Ezra