1022Re: Sephardic Ancestry - Countries of Ancestry

    Feb 9, 2014
      OK Teddi,
      can you please pass along ancestral migratory info on or off list for each line along with genealogy if possible including earliest known ancestor. If you go to their matches page on FTDNA you can click upload to ysearch after you check for matches and their results would automatically get uploaded to ysearch. If you have done this please pass along their ysearch ID number.

      This applies to anyone else who would like to post their Y results to the project page.

      Thanks,
      Gary

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Teddi Montes <o2bnbaja@...> wrote:

      > So far surname Aguiar (N-m231), Higuera (T-m70 or T1B), Romero (G-
      > m201), ......waiting for backbone test for Mayoral guys but either O
      > or T????
      > and another Romero.
      >
      > Teddi Montes
      >

      > On Feb 9, 2014, at 9:27 PM, garyf@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Teddi,
      > > this could be Neolithic as well. Please let me know which of the
      > > samples you have added to the project you would like to post. I can
      > > check the databases to determine affinity for their Y dna line.
      > >
      > > Gary
      > >
      > > --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Teddi Montes <o2bnbaja@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Is J1 Sephardic, Gary?
      > > >
      > > > One of my Baja California Y tests came back J1....along with other
      > > > very entertaining haplos such as N and O and T......all
      > > descendants of
      > > > mission workers or soldiers in Baja California before 1800. I leave
      > > > in the next couple of days to return to Baja and my next 350 miles
      > > of
      > > > mule packing in search of the Y.
      > > >
      > > > Teddi Montes
      > > > The Californio DNA Project