1020Re: Sephardic Ancestry - Countries of Ancestry

    Feb 9, 2014
      Hi Teddi,
      this could be Neolithic as well. Please let me know which of the samples you have added to the project you would like to post. I can check the databases to determine affinity for their Y dna line.

      Gary

      --- In MexicoDNAProject@yahoogroups.com, Teddi Montes <o2bnbaja@...> wrote:

      > Is J1 Sephardic, Gary?
      >
      > One of my Baja California Y tests came back J1....along with other
      > very entertaining haplos such as N and O and T......all descendants of
      > mission workers or soldiers in Baja California before 1800. I leave
      > in the next couple of days to return to Baja and my next 350 miles of
      > mule packing in search of the Y.
      >
      > Teddi Montes
      > The Californio DNA Project
      >

      > On Feb 9, 2014, at 9:09 PM, Randal Soza wrote:
      >

      > > Ahhhhh! Gotcha.......I must've missed the original mail on
      > > this.......that's why I was wondering what this was about. Lol!
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > Randal Soza
      > >
      > > Jewish Mexico Arizona Southwest US Project Admin
      > >
      > > On Feb 9, 2014, at 10:08 PM, "garyf@..." <garyf@...>
      > > wrote:

    • Show all 47 messages in this topic