Villa Question

  • Cigarro2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hello -

      I have been a hobby historian for years in the General Villa/General Pershing episode of 1916 1917.

      I wondered if anybody here has any idea of who might know conclusively who visited General Villa during his imprisonment in the capitol?

      Thanks -

      Cigarro2@...
    • EFRAIN DOMINGUEZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Any name in particular, you are looking for?
        Family: Hipolito Villa, Luz Corral de Villa
        Friends:
        Soldiers:
        Prisioners:

        Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html

        Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa

      • Cigarro2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
          I am looking for a source - as accurate as possible to see if anybody has any conclusive knowledge as to the visitors to General Villa during his months of imprisonment.  In addition the names of any others imprisoned at the same time who were closely associated with GV.

          I realize that during those years many documents were purposely destroyed so it might not reside in actual government documents - it might be somebody chronicled in a diary of letter that somebody knows some historian might know of.

          I cannot tell you how critical this is to our understanding of the history of two nations.

          I thank you for your inquiry.