Emiliano Zapata on the web

  • bryanth798
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      I have a website that gets a lot of hits, dedicated both to Emiliano
      Zapata and to the Zapatistas of subcomantante Marcos et al in
      Chiapas, and I have always intended on writing an abbreviated history
      of the Zapata and his movement for that site, but I have not gotten
      around to it. I have only read three books on that Zapata, so I am
      not really much of an expert. Anyone have any suggestions or would
      anyone like to help with that? The site URL is http://zapatistas.org