Re: Alvaro Obregon-Margarito Ramirez

  • Ray Acosta
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2003
      Manuel,

      This is Ray Acosta. Manuel if you are still active in this group, I
      received a phone call today from a Mr. Louie Munoz. He tells me
      that he too is related to Margarito Ramirez, and he is looking to
      contact you. He stumbled on to these posting here, but he tells me
      that your Yahoo address doesn't work.

      If you are interested, or if any one on this site know how to get a
      hold of Manuel, please come on back at me either here or at my Yahoo
      address.

      Ray
      --- In MexicanRevolution@yahoogroups.com, "Ramon4" <ramon4@y...>