Awful Trip (Ron Vaughan) !!!

  • RON VAUGHAN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      Hello,
         I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came over here to Manila Philippines for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were  mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financial assistance..Please, Let me know if you can help us out?

      Am freaked out at the moment!!
      Ron
    • robert hernandez
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2012
        the same thing happened to me. I just did what your hacker did and sent out an fake obnoxious plea on a website from which I hijacked the mailing list.