July 20, 1923~Pancho Villa*RIP*

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Today is the 88th Anniversary of Pancho Villa's*RIP* Assasination in Parral, Chihuahua Mexico on July 20, 1923~In Commeration of this, please see my rough 32 minute Film "Pancho Villa's Last Son", which I made to Educate my Family while researching my Roots & for Posterity~as I have benefited from Education & Social Change garnered from the fruits of La Revolucion (we have many miles to go), this Film has led me on many adventures, incredible journeys and the meeting of many fascinating people,,,,,,http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi4172810009/

      Paul Renteria~*Actor*Accordion Player*BNSF Railroader*Harlista*Horseman*