"Supposed Villa Raid" on Columbus, New Mexico

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 15, 2011
          • "Supposed" Villa Raid & Parrallels to “911” & The Bush Family, my Opinion only is that the Instrument of the War Profiteering Manual was established by Industrialist Samuel Bush (SB)~Father of US Army Officer Prescott Bush (PB) ~Grandfather of George H Bush & Great-Grandfather Father of George W Bush, along with his cronies, The likes of Rockefeller & Hearst who had Properties & Business in Mexico who thrived on manipulating Public Opinion and selling Oil. Prior to Villa's Raid, SB was appointed as a US Arms Negotiator and PB guarded Geronimo and once he passed away, his head was removed~the same thing happened to Villa. The 3 younger Bush’s attended YALE along with most of the Mexican Presidents since the Revolution~”Skull & Bones Club”. After the Revolucion PB eventually became a Finacier & Industrialist who worked with entities selling gunpowder to Hitler, before becoming a US Senator~the motives behind the "Supposed" Villa Raid were to scare US Citizens and entice Congress into entering into World War I, which did happen in 1917. The US Punitive Expedition to chase Villa, brought about many Troops that needed to be Transported & Trained for Europe~hence the construction of roads into Mexico and the purchases of Vehicles, Airplanes, Rubber, Oil & Gasoline~while Villa was never caught, yet Wall Street Thrived! These same tactics were used by George H & George W in Gulf War I & Gulf War II~plus the Villa scare created a License for the Locals to Kill & Export Mexicans then, as is happening now in Arizona. My Cousin Eusevio Renteria*RIP* was Shot, Nursed back to Health, Imprisoned for 3 Months~Tortured to admit Guilt & then Hanged for a Public Spectacle~with my many visits to the Columbus & Deming Cemeteries, along with the assistance of The Columbus Historical Society, I have never found his Grave~I am the Spitting Image of Him and maybe the Reincarnated Eusevio who has come back to Educate & Inform so that we never forget. For Villa to travel the harsh Chihuahua Desert on Horseback in the Cold Winter and to go thru a Fortified Army Base~Camp Furlong, where many of the 13th Cavalry were on furlough for the night makes no sense to me! Other excuses were that the Weapons were locked for the night because of Drunk Soldiers or that a few Machine Guns had been set to protect the town~Sounds like a setup, which Villa claimed was not true~Villa’s Ego would have been proud to claim such a deed if it were true. Please see Eusevio's story at www.PaulRenteria.com and see my 32 minute Film~"Pancho Villa's Last Son" at http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi4172810009/
          • Gracias y VIVA VILLA!

      Paul Renteria~*Actor*Accordion Player*BNSF Railroader*Harlista*Horseman*
    • F N Miranda
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 15, 2011
        Wish I knew what you were talking about here.  Sounds interesting.

        -Frank Miranda

        To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com
        CC: mike@...; satirgonzalez@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 15, 2011
          Every March 9th marks the Anniversary of the "Supposed" 1916 Raid~U may want to read up,,,,,,

          Paul Renteria~*Actor*Accordion Player*BNSF Railroader*Harlista*Horseman*

          http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1192031/

          To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com
          CC: mike@...; satirgonzalez@...
          From: pr24@...
          Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:45:12 -0700

[...]

        • Michael De los rios
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 15, 2011
            My name is Miguel de los Rios. My family is from a town called San Jose de Bachiniva Chihuahua Mexico. My great grandfather was a revolutionary. His name is Heliodoro Olea Arias. He was the leader of the uprising in Bachiniva. He rode to Juarez with Francisco Madero and Pancho Villa in 1910. He is mentioned in the book "The life and times of Pancho Villa". The history and characters of the revolution are extremely fascinating and interesting to me. The book that deals with the "punitive expedition" was also great. Can't get enough!

            Wish I knew what you were talking about here.  Sounds interesting.

            -Frank Miranda
             The

            To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com
            CC: mike@...; satirgonzalez@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26, 2011
              According to family accounts here, great grandfather was a cook for Pancho Villa... have not really looked into it too much, since I doubt there is much documentation on Pancho Villa's cook, but I know an Uncle wrote a historical fiction book on the matter.

              In any case, I'm sure many Mexican families have stories of ties to Pancho Villa.

              -Frank

              To: MexicanRevolution@yahoogroups.com
              From: michael.delosrios@...
              Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:09:48 -0700

              To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com
              CC: mike@...; satirgonzalez@...
              From: pr24@...
              Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:45:12 -0700

[...]

            • Pentathlon Juarez Chih
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 27, 2011
              Dear all:
              It is a pleasure to belong to such group, I'm fascinated and not allways able to answer or spend time on the computer telling all the stories that my family lived thrug out the revolution, some stories maybe even seem boring, but it fascinates me hearing about my great uncle and grandfather (who was deemed "Bribon" by some) in any case  I recomend the book "Memorias de Pancho Villa" by Martin Luis Guzman which for me (and many others maybe) is the most accurate account of the lives and times of Pancho.

              Congratulation to Paul Renteria, for his excellent work and to all member who belong to the group
              Best whishes.....

              Su Atento y Seguro servidor
              3er. Of. de Cab. (Ttte. de Cab. ret.-)
              Ing. Luis Fernando Villa
              Grandson of Hipolito Villa

              To: MexicanRevolution@yahoogroups.com
              From: michael.delosrios@...
              Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:09:48 -0700

              To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com
              CC: mike@...; satirgonzalez@...
              From: pr24@...
              Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:45:12 -0700

[...]

            • frank r cuellar
              Message 7 of 7 , Apr 28, 2011
                Wow I believe your story about the Bush family being cut throats,well still are in my opinion.I didnt know about their Mexican connection.It is sad whats going on with the undocumented mejicanos
                and their families.Racism is great in America,and always will be.I hope Mexico never helps the U.S. in another war.I served this country in the Vietnam war,and I am feeling pretty betrayed.My grandfather fought in the revolution with Pancho Villa.He carried two 30-30s in his horse saddle
                because the muzzle of the rifle would get too hot after firing repeatedely.I am not sure what or where he fought,or what battles he was in,but he must have gone thru hell killing his own people.
                I learned that he was almost hanged by some Carransista renegades at his ranch in Agualeguas
                and that my grandmother saved his life by giving them all the money and possesions they had.
                They moved to Laredo Tx,where my father was born in 1913.My question about the Mexican revolution is if there is a list of names of the Dorados de Villa so I can see if my grandfather was one of them.His name was Miguel Cuellar.He had a good friend who might have been a Dorado
                too and his last name is Valenzuela.I know most of this Dorados escaped to the U.S. because they put a bounty on their heads by the Mexican government after the war.Can anyone verify this.

                To: MexicanRevolution@yahoogroups.com
                From: michael.delosrios@...
                Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:09:48 -0700

                To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com