Federal organization

  • the1hugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2011
      I am just getting into this period of wargaming. I have other commitments right now but when I get the information, then sometime in May or June, I want to build up forces using Old Glory 25mm for gaming the Mexican Revolution 1910 - 1920.

      So for my research on figs to buy and organize, does anyone here know or have links to the organization of the Federal Army inclufing Cavalry, Infantry and artillery? What about the Rurales? Something on the Rebels organization, ratio of riders to foot?

      This is asking alot, I know, but any help, links would be helpful.

      Thanks, Don
    • RON VAUGHAN
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2011
        Don,
            A few years ago, I too became interested in this period.  I compiled a lot of research, which I can make available.  Please contact me off  group.
        Ron Vaughan