See my Film~"Pancho Villa's Last Son"~Here~

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
      Click or Copy & Paste:  http://paulrenteria.com/video/alink.html

      www.PaulRenteria.com
      www.myspace.com/PaulRenteria

    • RAMIRO CARNAL
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010

        good video great info ....
        --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Paul Renteria <pr24@...> wrote:

        From: Paul Renteria <pr24@...>
        Subject: [MexicanRevolution] See my Film~"Pancho Villa's Last Son"~Here~
        To: mexicanrevolution@yahoogroups.com, pochoradio@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 10:43 AM

        Click or Copy & Paste:  http://paulrenteria .com/video/ alink.html

        www.PaulRenteria. com
        www.myspace. com/PaulRenteria

      • Monroe Silver
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
          Thank You , Paul Renteria , for sharing with our group the recording of the session with Pancho Villa last surviving son , Ernesto Nava Villa and Ernesto's  son . I just got home from my work at 11:00 PM , tired & ready for bed , but checked my e-mails , saw your gift to us and watched the entire video and had to thank you .

          I hope I'm wrong , but I think I remember that you informed us that Ernesto had passed away in  recent months ? If this is so , your recorded session is all the more of a treasure .