*RIP*~Ernesto Nava Villa (7/4/15-12/31/09), El Ultimo Hijo de Pancho Villa

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
    • 2 Attachments
    • 45 KB
    It is with a heavy heart, that I must inform you all that our Amigo Ernesto passed away yesterday,,,,,,

    It was an Honor to know him and spend time with him and to film our Documentary~he told me many Great Stories and inspired me to take action to travel to Chihuahua & Durango,,,,,,

    Condolences can be sent to his son~Raul Nava Villa at www.NavaVilla.com &

    Prospero Ano Nuevo,,,,,,

    Paul Renteria~Villista y Harlista
    www.PaulRenteria.com