See me in "Harsh Times" & "Anger Management" on TV this week

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Fri. Jan. 9 11:35 PM & Thur. Jan 15 12:40AM TMC Harsh Times
      Sat. Jan.10 3:00 PM FX Anger Management

      I have been Lucky & Blessed to have been chosen to appear in these movies:
      More Viewers + More Residuals=More Harleys & More Donations,,,,,,

      Gracias & Happy New Year!
      Feliz Ano Nuevo

      "Help us love even those who hate us; So we can change the world" Cesar Chavez (RIP) UnitedFarmWorkers