List of Mexican-American US Military Generals & Officers

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      I'm doing some research; does anyone know where I can get a list of Mexican-American US Military Generals & Officers:

      1. From the Pershing Expedition,,,,,,
      2. From WWII to the Present,,,,,,

      My Internet skills are not the best,,,,,,

      Happy Holidays,,,,,,
      "Help us love even those who hate us; So we can change the world" Cesar Chavez (RIP) UnitedFarmWorkers