Proposed Pancho Villa Seminar-Hayward, CA

  • Paul Renteria
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7 12:01 AM
      I had the pleasure of talking with Ernesto Nava Villa, Pancho Villa's Son, who turned 93 years old on the 4th of July; he was born in 1915 (www.NavaVilla.com & www.myspace.com/PanchoVillasSon),,,,,,

      I am assisting Raul Nava Villa, Pancho Villa's Grandson in preparing an Agenda for a Proposed Pancho Villa Seminar, Show & Tell, etc., in Hayward, CA; dates & time to be determined,,,,,,

      Some Ideas so far:
      "Presentation of Pancho Villa Artifacts & Photos"
      "Pancho Villa in California"
      "Pancho Villa's Adopted Children sent by Train to San Rafael, CA; Children de La Revolucion adopted prior to 1923 in San Rafael"
      "Corrido Music de La Revolucion"
      "Pancho Villa Artwork Gallery"
      "Pancho Villa Look a Like Contest"
      "Pancho Villa Screenplay Contest"
      "Pancho Villa Poetry Contest"

      Please Contact Raul Nava Villa @ Navavilla1@... or me, with any ideas, agenda or if you would be interested in making a presentation, giving a performance or displaying artwork,,,,,,

      Gracias,,,,,,

      PANCHO VILLA PRODUCTIONS
      P.O. Box 20802
      Castro Valley, CA 94546 USA

      PAUL RENTERIA PRODUCTIONS
      P.O. Box 1886
      Montebello, CA 90640 USA

    • kenneth simon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7 6:48 AM

        Some suggestions:

        What about status of HIS SKULL...is it a Yale?

        R.Fierro'sasl story.

        Columbus NM

        I had the pleasure of talking with Ernesto Nava Villa, Pancho Villa's Son, who turned 93 years old on the 4th of July; he was born in 1915 (www.NavaVilla. com & www.myspace. com/PanchoVillas Son),,,,,,

        I am assisting Raul Nava Villa, Pancho Villa's Grandson in preparing an Agenda for a Proposed Pancho Villa Seminar, Show & Tell, etc., in Hayward, CA; dates & time to be determined,, ,,,,

        Some Ideas so far:
        "Presentation of Pancho Villa Artifacts & Photos"
        "Pancho Villa in California"
        "Pancho Villa's Adopted Children sent by Train to San Rafael, CA; Children de La Revolucion adopted prior to 1923 in San Rafael"
        "Corrido Music de La Revolucion"
        "Pancho Villa Artwork Gallery"
        "Pancho Villa Look a Like Contest"
        "Pancho Villa Screenplay Contest"
        "Pancho Villa Poetry Contest"

        Please Contact Raul Nava Villa @ Navavilla1@aol. com or me, with any ideas, agenda or if you would be interested in making a presentation, giving a performance or displaying artwork,,,,, ,

        Gracias,,,,, ,

        PANCHO VILLA PRODUCTIONS
        P.O. Box 20802
        Castro Valley, CA 94546 USA

        PAUL RENTERIA PRODUCTIONS
        P.O. Box 1886
        Montebello, CA 90640 USA

      • E Bryant Holman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7 7:32 AM
          It never was at Yale. That is a myth, probably confabulated on top of the tale of Geronimo's skull and the S&B Society.

          Bryant

          On Mon Jul 7 8:48 , kenneth simon sent: