Re: [MexicanRevolution] Dr. Ira Bush, Chief Surgeon in Madero's Army?

  • rich cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
      Ray,

      Check out this sight. "Postcards of the Mexican
      Revolution" and look halfway down the page. The
      picture of Dr. Ira Bush sure has the Bush features.

      http://www.netdotcom.com/revmexpc/fortune.htm

      Atentemente,

      Richard Cooper-Soto

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Ray Acosta
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
        Rico,

        Great site. And yes, I see a lot of resemblense. I'm
        on the road right now, but when I get home, I'm going
        to have to check this out further.

        Ray

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • rich cooper
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
          Ray,

          Perhaps this is one of the reasons Fox and Bush are so
          tight. Fox's abuelo was a gringo and perhaps Bush's
          diddled a few sodaderas. Maybe they are related? Just
          funnin'.

          Have a safe trip.

          Rico

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • raul dominguez
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
            Hello everyone:

            I have got into this circle one months ago, and I only
            want to give some point a cross:

            1. Fox’s mother is from Spain and his grandfather is
            Irish, and I suppose that he has a good relationship
            with Bush due to they have the same background talking
            about they are “rangers” and for sure they have plans
            that we can not see ja!

            2. Talking about the son of villa “Mr nava” everybody
            know that villa loves women and he had many sons
            around the “division del norte” territory from
            Guanajuato –celaya- to Monterrey, for this reason many
            people can say that they are villa’s son ja!!

            3. I have been reading from you guys very interesting
            information, and it has been a pleasure however I feel
            a little sad due to many people in Mexico do not
            understand what Villa and Zapata did for our
            country….. I heated Obregon however I have read some
            information about this “General” and he made some
            important thing in order to finish the Revolution (In
            fact he agreed whit villa finish the movement). In
            Mexico city have been printed some books about
            “Mexican heroes” they looked more or less objectives,
            you can buy this books in any magazine store
            (including newspapers stores), they have already
            published villa biography and they are going to
            publish Obregon and Zapata biography soon if you are
            interesting about more information of this book just
            ask me

            Regards,
            raul