LOS DORADOS DE VILLA

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2007
      I am searching for muster roles for the "dorados de villa" early 1900s.
      I am particularly interested in a dorado by the last name of Valenzuela.
      He was my grandfathers best friend who by the way was a Villista too.
      Don Valenzuela turned out to be a close friend of my grandfather, hand
      my grandfather moved to Gonzales Texas sometime in after the revolution.