Re: Thanks for letting me join the group

  • rickricardito@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      What does Cancun have to do with the Mexican Revolution?
    • senorcyber
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Looks like SPAM to me!!!

        --- In MexicanRevolution@yahoogroups.com, rickricardito@... wrote:

        > What does Cancun have to do with the Mexican Revolution?

      • chito payan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2006
          hey sexxxxy how are you doing

          BRIGITTE CURLY_HAIRED <brigitte_is_curly_haired@...> wrote:
          Hi! I just want to say thank you for letting me join the group. Here's an article I've read about Mexico.

           Visiting Cancun Mexico

          During my numerous trips to the popular cities of Mexico, I most especially enjoyed my visit at Cancun, the country's most-visited region by hundreds of tourists every year.

          Noted as a common fishing location during the early 70s, Cancun is now an internationally- acclaimed tourist location, that has more than 100,000 tourists flocking the resort annually. When I got to visit the magnificent streets of Cancun, the city's downtown region is what most people refer as the town proper, since most banks, shops, government offices, stores, and residential areas are seen in the area. Now, if you prefer to check-in in Cancun's luxury motels, head straight to the Zona Hotelera long island. The fine accommodations in the area are well-regarded for its pristine white sand beaches and grand hotel relaxation. Travelers will eventually be attracted with the location's Caribbean clear waters. With Zona Hotelera's fine choices of canteens and bars, I am sure that tourists will never get tired of the grand relaxation they will experience at any luxury hotels at the prime area of Cancun. Though Cancun has little historical significance to show, the area's resort features are enough to beguile hundreds of tourists in the area yearly.

          You may visit http://www.mexicotr aveltour. blogspot. com/ for more articles.

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?