Re: [MexicanRevolution] Re: was up?

  • nela santana
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      TRIP OUT YOUR GRANFATHER WAS A DORADO DAM
      QUE HONOR HUH...... SO HE STILL LIVES . I HEARD LOTS OF STORIES
      MY GREAT TATA ABUELO WAS A DORADO TOO..

      tony gomez <tnygomez@...> wrote:
      hey was up are you going to sent the picture to the museum? can you show them to be or can you sent same by email, my granfater was in the revulocion wiht pancho villla , his was one of the doradoz de villa , but i living in rosarito bajacalifornia, mexico  are you mexican? can you sent same pictures of you ? and your name as well . i was nice talking to you!!

      nela santana <ladreamer6900@...> wrote:
      THATS FIRME YOUR GONNA DONATE THOSE PISTURES
      TO A MUSEUM  AFTER ALL THERE A PART OF OUR HISTERY
      IS ALL ABOUT THE RAZA , BY THE WAY JUST CURIOUS HOW YOU
      GET A HOLD OF THIS PICTURES HUH........... WELL GET BACK IF YOU WANT
      PANCHO VILLA ALONG WITH EMILIANO ZAPATA WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO INFLUENCE OUR FUTURE AND OUR PRESENT RIGHT

      WELL STAY UP STILL ESA DREAMER IS TILL BROWN PRIDE ALWAYS AND FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

      xtreme <crashextreme@...> wrote:

      I have some authentic pictures from the early 1900's i think, during
      the mexican revolution.Is it ok if i put them on this site?  I,m
      probably going to donate them to a museum.

      Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html

      Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html

      Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexi�n a internet y 2GB en tu buz�n de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.

      Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html

      Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • oscar romero
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005

        >From: nela santana <ladreamer6900@...>
        >To: MexicanRevolution@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [MexicanRevolution] Re: was up?
        >Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:51:25 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >TRIP OUT YOUR GRANFATHER WAS A DORADO DAM
        >QUE HONOR HUH...... SO HE STILL LIVES . I HEARD LOTS OF STORIES
        >MY GREAT TATA ABUELO WAS A DORADO TOO..
        >
        >tony gomez <tnygomez@...> wrote:
        >hey was up are you going to sent the picture to the museum? can you show them to be or can you sent same by email, my granfater was in the revulocion wiht pancho villla , his was one of the doradoz de villa , but i living in rosarito bajacalifornia, mexico  are you mexican? can you sent same pictures of you ? and your name as well . i was nice talking to you!!
        >
        >nela santana <ladreamer6900@...> wrote:
        >THATS FIRME YOUR GONNA DONATE THOSE PISTURES
        >TO A MUSEUM  AFTER ALL THERE A PART OF OUR HISTERY
        >IS ALL ABOUT THE RAZA , BY THE WAY JUST CURIOUS HOW YOU
        >GET A HOLD OF THIS PICTURES HUH........... WELL GET BACK IF YOU WANT
        >PANCHO VILLA ALONG WITH EMILIANO ZAPATA WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO INFLUENCE OUR FUTURE AND OUR PRESENT RIGHT
        >
        >WELL STAY UP STILL ESA DREAMER IS TILL BROWN PRIDE ALWAYS AND FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
        >

        >xtreme <crashextreme@...> wrote:
        >

        >I have some authentic pictures from the early 1900's i think, during
        >the mexican revolution.Is it ok if i put them on this site?  I,m
        >probably going to donate them to a museum.
        >

        >Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html
        >
        >Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa

        >Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
        >
        >Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html
        >
        >Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa

        >Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexi�n a internet y 2GB en tu buz�n de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.
        >

        >Villa and Zapata LARGE POSTERS at http://ojinaga.com/posters/index1.html
        >
        >Check out the Pancho Villa Home Page at http://ojinaga.com/villa
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        >  Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
        > hey thats cool mi bisabuelo peleo in the mexican revolution he fought by th e side of pancho villa and emiliano zapata mi bisabuleo fue muy loyal to pancho and emiliano.  hey dude can you send the pictures of pancho villa can you send them by e mail ok dude peace out.

        Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now!