President Arafat received the letter of credentials of the new German representative to the PNA (G

  • Ami Isseroff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2001
      President Arafat received the letter of credentials of the new German
      representative to the PNA
      http://www.wafa.pna.net/EngText/28-07-2001/page001.htm

      GAZA - JULY 28 - WAFA(Official Palestine News Agency) - President Yasser
      Arafat received in His Headquarters in Gaza this morning, the credential
      letter of Mr. Andreas Reinieke, the new German representative to the PNA.

      "I want to tell you that I am very happy and grateful to meet you as the new
      representative of the German government to the Palestinian Authority and to
      all the Palestinian people". The President said.

      "The Foreign Minister Joshka Fischer who you know very well and he knows you
      very well has specifically asks me to convey his best wishes and personal
      warm wishes for yourself and for the people of Palestine", said Mr.
      Reinieke.

      " I am very happy to be here in this beautiful country, this is the country
      where Palestinian people live since many centuries, your fathers, your
      grandfathers, your grand father have already seen the beautiful seaside, the
      beautiful shore, they have planted olive trees in the beautiful country and
      you have made a difficult decision to share this lovely land with other
      people. I know this is a difficult task ,I know you have a very difficult
      task ,I wish you for fulfillment of dream of your people to live one day in
      your own liable ,free democratic state and in peace and mutual respect with
      all of your neighbors", he added.

      "You have a big task beside it is difficult, but it is difficult task you
      have chosen and a lot of problems, and a lot of obstacles behind you, and of
      course before you.

      I assure you Mr. President with a good hand and Leadership that you have
      achieved this aim for benefit of your country" Mr. Reinieke concluded.