Iranian Sahar TV Film on Alleged Persecution of Holocaust Deniers

  • MEW
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Special Dispatch - Iran/Antisemitism Documentation Project
      November 1, 2005
      No. 1015

      Iranian Sahar TV Film on Alleged Persecution of Holocaust Deniers

      To view this Special Dispatch in HTML, visit
      http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD101505

      With "special thanks" conveyed to the Iranian broadcasting authority's offices
      in Beirut, to Hizbullah's Al-Manar TV in Beirut, to the Lebanese Ministries of
      Defense, General Security, and the Interior(1), on October 28, 2005, Iran's
      Sahar TV aired a film titled "Holo Causte." The characters speak in French,
      English, and Arabic. This film, which depicts alleged persecution of Holocaust
      deniers, was produced by Sahar TV and filmed in Lebanon.

      The following includes links to the clips and excerpts of transcripts from
      Parts 1-3 of the series. MEMRI TV will release additional clips later this
      week.

      Part 1: The Theories of Holocaust Denier Dr. David Bardash

      TO VIEW THIS CLIP, VISIT: http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=902 .

      Against a backdrop of archival footage of Hitler and of war scenes -

      Voice of Dr. David Bardash: "In order to create legends, men use two
      particular talents: creation and belief.

      "In wartime, these two talents are expressed through the lies of the media and
      the credulity of public opinion, gradually giving rise to legends which are
      accepted as undeniable historical truths. The myth of Hitler's gas chambers
      and crematoria, called 'Holocaust,' is such an example.

      "When, at the end of the war, the Allies saw the deplorable and shocking
      scenes of various concentration camps, and the sights of the many prisoners
      who died of typhus or famine, the hypothesis that gas chambers existed - which
      had already been mentioned - was imposed once again upon public opinion. Thus
      began ceremonies commemorating the Holocaust.

      "As a writer and historian, and after years of research in which I referred to
      documents of undeniable veracity, I realized that not even a single gas
      chamber existed in any concentration camp. In addition, I have a number of
      documents proving that the gas chambers are merely a myth and a legend."

      Part 2: Israeli Agents Murder French Holocaust Denier; His Lebanese Disciple
      Tours Holocaust Museum

      TO VIEW THIS CLIP, VISIT: http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=903 .

      Dr. David Bardash sits down at his computer and the following text appears, as
      is, on his screen in English:

      "Lesson you, Pig... Passter [sic, should be "Bastard"]... Racist...
      Betrayer... Injoy your Last Breath."

      Cut to a guided tour of a Holocaust museum.

      Guide: "You've guessed it right. This room is called 'bathroom' or 'communal
      shower room,' but the victims didn't know anything about the device. They
      thought they were going to get a warm shower, but instead, killing gas was
      pouring out of these nozzles, and in a few minutes, hundreds of men and women
      were killed. According to the court of war crimes in Nuremberg, these gas
      chambers were used to exterminate the Jewish race by Hitler's murderers.

      "Now, would you please follow me to discover the remaining sections of the
      museum?"

      Bardash's disciple remains in the room; he studies and photographs a sign,
      which reads: "This gas room which was equipped as a bathroom was never used,
      and the prisoners sentenced to death by gas were moved to the East."

      The scene cuts to Bardash's residence, where he is taking a shower. Bardash
      then sits down at his computer to work on his book. A sniper aims at him from
      a nearby building.

      Mossad agent: "Leave him alone and mind your own business."

      Sniper: "From here I could easily blow his brains out."

      Mossad agent: "Wait just a little longer."

      Sniper: "He is writing more fairy tales."

      Excerpts from Bardash's book: "In the final hours of the war, typhus was
      killing many in the Nazi concentration camps, and was exacting a daily toll
      from among the prisoners and their jailers. This posed a great challenge for
      the commanders of these camps. Those in charge of health in the camps proposed
      two solutions:

      "First, to disinfect the clothes and personal effects of the prisoners with
      Zyklon B gas, in order to get rid of lice - the main cause of this endemic
      disease. Before the war, this gas was often used to protect German-made fabric
      from moths.

      "The second solution was to cremate the corpses of those who were sick to
      prevent the spread of the disease. This cremation took place in closed places,
      or, in other words, chambers. Thus, the ovens, which later became known as
      crematoria, were built, and this was exploited by the Jewish media.

      "It is noteworthy that the Nuremberg court considered this to be strong
      documentation of war crimes, even though most European countries, such as
      France and Germany, already had similar ovens around their big cities, in
      order to fight the typhus and plague, which had left their mark on the suburbs
      of Paris and London."

      Bardash's research is received by fax at the office of the Al-Mufakkar
      newspaper.

      [.]

      Two Mossad agents break into the residence of Dr David Bardash who begins
      recording from his webcam and transmits to the journalist 'Marie' at the
      newspaper.

      Bardash: "Who are you? What do you want?"

      Marie watches as one of the agents proceeds to strangle Bardash. The agent
      realizes the entire scene has been recorded by the camera and takes Bardash's
      computer with them.

      Part 3: Jewish Computer Expert Helps Israeli Agents Track Down Witness - To Be
      Continued...

      TO VIEW THIS CLIP, VISIT: http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=904 .

      A Jewish computer expert is sitting at his computer; the Mossad agents are at
      the door ringing the bell.

      Jewish computer expert: "OK... OK... Stop it, for God's sake. Hold your
      horses... Ah, it's you guys."

      Two Mossad agents enter, displaying the laptop for the computer expert.

      Computer expert: "What's up? What's the matter?"

      First Mossad agent: "I want you to find me the owner of this address."

      Computer expert: "Now?"

      First Mossad agent: "Now and immediately!"

      Computer expert: "But it's all..."

      First Mossad agent: "No 'buts.' I am in a big problem, and I need your help."

      Computer expert: "Alright, I will find it for you." Working on the laptop, "I
      found it!"

      The scene cuts to the journalist, Marie, at the office of the newspaper.

      Computer expert: "Maybe he's burning the data on a disk."

      First Mossad agent: "Stop him!"

      Meanwhile, in the office of the Al-Mufakkar newspaper, journalist Marie burns
      a CD of the images recorded through Bardash's computer.

      Computer expert: "It's over."

      First Mossad agent: "No, it's not over yet."

      Computer expert: "But I've removed all the information which was recorded on
      his hard disk."

      First Mossad agent: "I know."

      Marie watches in horror as the following message appears on her computer
      monitor: "Dear friend, if one word slips out of you or any body else - that
      will mean you don't feel like saving yours life or your relative's life..."

      Computer expert: "I tried my best, but it is possible he has copied the
      information on a disk."

      Second Mossad agent: "On top of this, he's an eye-witness."

      First Mossad agent: "It's true... For now, at least."

      Second Mossad agent: "In my opinion, I think we must report it."

      First Mossad agent: "Nobody asked you. Look, nobody must know about this.
      Understand?"

      The agent hands a wad of cash to the computer expert who quickly pockets the
      cash.

      Computer expert: "Yes."

      The scene cuts to Marie lying on her bed, gazing at a picture of Jesus Christ,
      and recalling the images of Bardash's murder.

      A car drives up to Marie's residence and the Mossad agents get out. They break
      into the house and shoot one of the residents. They slowly climb the stairs
      towards Marie's room. Just as the door knob turns and the door creaks open,
      Marie awakens from her nightmare.

      CNA TV reporter Clara Barnada: "This is the home of Dr. David, the French
      researcher, writer and historian, who in recent years has become a well-known
      figure due to his provocative and controversial claim that gas chambers and
      crematoria did not exist in Germany. A few hours ago, Dr David was murdered in
      his home in an old Parisian neighborhood.

      "Dr Bardash was tried twice in French courts for diminishing the importance of
      the crimes committed by Hitler, and for exposing certain individuals and
      religions. He was, however, cleared of all charges.

      "Dr. David's words triggered violent reactions in Jewish circles. Dr. David
      said he had received many threats on his life. Hence, some writers believe he
      was the victim of his adversaries. Israeli government officials were quick to
      deny any involvement in Dr. David's death. They linked this accident to
      certain Arab countries wishing to distort the image of Jews and of Israel in
      public opinion.

      "CNA TV, Clara Bernada."

      Endnote:
      (1) "Special Thanks" were also given to the municipalities of Beirut, Sidon,
      Junieh, and Jbeil.

      *********************
      The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent, non-profit
      organization that translates and analyzes the media of the Middle East.
      Copies of articles and documents cited, as well as background information, are
      available on request.

      MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may only be used with
      proper attribution.

      The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
      P.O. Box 27837, Washington, DC 20038-7837
      Phone: (202) 955-9070
      Fax: (202) 955-9077
      E-Mail: memri@...
      www.memri.org