No activity in last 7 days
Metal clay enthusiasts from Western PA and surrounding areas: this group has news about local activities, opportunities and resources!
2015 Event Schedule:
- You may join our online group whether or not you attend in-person meetings. (Most online chat is to plan meetings and events.) Include your NAME and NEIGHBORHOOD in your request to join. Requests without this information will be ignored.
- To attend monthly meetings, pay $10/session or annual dues of $25. To check us out, you may attend ONE meeting for FREE before you need to pay.
- Meetings may include show & tell (any medium!), demos (free) & hand-on activities (free to watch; participants cover materials costs), plus practice-time when we share tools, tips, inspirations and support!
2015 Event Schedule:
- General Gatherings (2015) 1/25, 2/22, 3/22, 4/26, 5/31, 6/28 @ Rodef Shalom, Fifth & Morewood, Pgh, PA 15213 (11:30 to 3 pm; see group-messages for details) We're taking the summer off, and will schedule more this autumn.
- Recent Topics:
PMC Flex vs DIY-flex, PMC Sterling Rings, Gold Plating, Bezels (MC; FS), Charm Exchanges, Flexible Greenware, Flush-set Diamonds, Make Jump Ring, Photography, PPPs, Rose Gold, Tear-Away Textures, Toggle Clasps, Using Glass, Water Etching, plus Show & Tell, Group Orders, Field Trips,...
- Local Workshops:
Wanaree Tanner (Silhouette-Cut Bezels)
Chris Darway (*)
Gordon Uyehara (Bail Link Bracelet; Cosmic Honu Pendant; Pearl Box Ring)
Catherine Davies Paetz (Seamless Ring)
Terry Kovalcik (Hinged Box+Paste Design; *)
Hadar Jacobson (Copper, Bronze, Steel)
Robert Dancik (Multi-Materials; Faux Bone)
Tim McCreight (PMC+Color; Creative Molds; *)
Debra Weld (PrismaColors; CopprClay)
Barbara Becker Simon (Glass; Hollow Beads)
- Events: Art All Night (public demos), SCC (fundraisers), PMC Guild Conference (exhibits)
- Jewelry Making
- Apr 18, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.