Hello Paul, I have the really first Mesu-200 and using like you in a garden observatory by remote control. Here some of my experiences: - I have triedrfa_cz
Dear All, I have posted this message in the sitech controlle group as well.... I recently purchased a mesu 200 mount and sitech controller. I have posted herepaulskirk53
Hello group, Lucas told me, if telescope is well balanced you could run it in SiTech with "ignore-mode", which means, that SiTech uses motor encoders (8x10^6rfa_cz
When applying to join the group, please enter something meaningful about your interest in astronomy and the mount. Not entering this information may delay your admission to the group.
The official Mesu-optics site:
- Oct 2, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.