Thanks Nigel - I will try that, it looks even simpler than firing up The Sky and checking the Moon info box.. Davidastromonki72
Hi David, I found the easiest way to track Solar System objects is to open the control panel (V0.9oTz) Click on Features Click on SkyView Click on a Solarnigelg49
Thank you very much for that information! I confess I am not really very clued up on software, but I can understand how to do that! I will be using my 10 inchastromonki72
When applying to join the group, please enter something meaningful about your interest in astronomy and the mount. Not entering this information may delay your admission to the group.
The official Mesu-optics site:
- Oct 2, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.