November 21, 2008 - New Message from Matthew

  • indexangel4suzy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21 4:12 PM
      November 21, 2008

      1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is
      Matthew saying JOY TO THE WORLD! That sentiment may be premature
      for the holiday caroling season, but it is ever so timely for

      2. Although photographs and stories have shown worldwide elation
      about the United States president-elect, those can only begin to
      indicate what we saw. If you can imagine Earth revolving from
      shimmering golden light into blinding brilliance, you will have a
      faint glimpse of what we observed during the hours election updates
      traveled around the globe.

      3. The radiance is the heart-to-heart connection between Barack
      Obama and all who are jubilant about his winning the election.
      Although the density around the planet has been lightening for many
      years, most of the populace do not yet remember what their souls
      know, the universal law of "like attracts like" and the heart is the
      seat of the soul. Those who sense Obama's light do so because they
      are energetically aligned with his soul's make-up, and this
      connection rises into consciousness not only as joy, but a strong
      feeling that Obama's win is a victory for all peoples and for Earth
      herself. It IS, and that is why we greeted you with JOY TO THE

      4. No, not everyone has those feelings. I am NOT saying that those
      who do not are in the dark camp—by no means is that so!
      Understandably, the lighted souls who favored the other party's
      candidate, for whom we have great respect and who splendidly played
      his agreed upon role, are disappointed. But not an iota as much as
      the dark ones living here and there around the planet—they have met
      utmost failure in all their attempts to stop or even slow the ever-
      growing light that is being generated by hopeful peoples worldwide.
      The light generated by hope, which is more powerful than all the
      combined efforts of the darkness, contributed to Obama's unstoppable
      momentum to the White House.

      5. How could we know this outcome even before votes were cast in the
      primary election? We knew of this highly evolved soul's destiny
      before he was born because it is in the continuum, where there is no
      linear time and all potential exists, like raw clay for a sculptor.
      Just as the sculptor labors to produce the object of his vision, so
      does all directed energy turn any potential into the actuality of
      the vision.

      6. Your recorded history is but a minute fraction— and a very
      inaccurate fraction at that—of your planet's universal history,
      which is accurately known in the continuum. For millennia darkness
      controlled the minds and hearts of the peoples, and lifetime after
      lifetime souls incarnated with the self-chosen mission to break free
      of that control, yet all except a very few continued to fail. They
      were not bereft of the self-empowerment every being has as a god or
      goddess self; it is that the fear perpetrated and perpetuated by off-
      planet dark forces and implemented by its puppets on the planet was
      so pervasive that knowledge at soul level was blocked from reaching

      7. All the while, the light that was Earth's very life force became
      dimmer and dimmer. In conjunction with her choice to ascend out of
      the depths of third density, where her planetary body no longer
      could survive the ever accumulating negativity, the alignment of
      celestial bodies and the strategic direction of energy presented
      another opportunity for light to vanquish the darkness that so long
      had controlled life on the planet. This time history would not be
      repeated. This time there would be the assistance Earth needed and
      requested, a massive infusion of light from other civilizations that
      not only would assure her survival as a planet, but also would
      enlighten her residents so they could make conscious choices in
      keeping with Earth's vision of a peaceful, healthy world where
      humankind lives in harmony with Nature.

      8. Only in the timelessness of the continuum could the countless
      complexities needed to manifest that vision into reality be most
      carefully considered and arranged. A foremost consideration was the
      cosmic law, that Creator's gift of free will with its inseparable
      power of manifestation had to be honored; and because the world
      Earth desired would be co-created for and BY her residents, it would
      have to be according to what they envisioned. Each individual
      manifests his or her personal life and, in combination, all the
      lives make up the world; so it was necessary to insure that enough
      of the collective minds would be enlightened, inspired and dedicated
      to creating the Golden Age of Earth's vision. Of paramount
      importance was the balance that had to be achieved through
      completion of the third density karma that had been incurred by
      souls in their multiple lifetimes on Earth and various other places
      in the universe. And there was the need for souls to come from
      highly spiritually and intellectually evolved civilizations to be
      the way-showers and leaders of the souls who were less evolved.

      9. Carrying out the mandate of God, who was honoring Earth's free
      will to ascend, members of galactic and intergalactic federations
      sought counsel of the highest beings in this universe, and out of
      discussions at that level, a plan was developed that would enable
      Earth to leave third density, where darkness thrives, and rise into
      fifth density, where darkness cannot exist. During her ascension
      process, third density karma would have to be played out, so most
      roles were for very difficult experiences: impoverishment or
      brutally oppressive regimes; lives cut short by war, genocide,
      starvation, murder; grief; physical or mental debilities or
      incapacitation; slavery, legal injustice; family, national and
      international discord—everything that could assail body, mind and
      spirit had to be over and done with. Some souls had to be the
      individuals who would cause all the suffering, hardships, disharmony
      and death so the masses could complete their unfinished karmic

      10. Knowing all the ramifications of the plan, and because
      unconditional love for all souls is the basis for each choosing its
      role in the lifetimes it affects, many more souls than could inhabit
      the planet during the ascension decades wanted to participate. Those
      who were not selected to embody would contribute in other vital
      ways, and those who were selected looked forward to filling the
      roles that would let them evolve themselves at the same time they
      were assisting others in their spiritual growth.

      11. Thus, regardless of celestial origin and current culture, age,
      skin color, religion, gender, ethnicity, or nation of residency,
      prior to birth all peoples now on the planet knew the soul who would
      incarnate as Barack Obama and joyfully agreed to his becoming
      president of the United States to lead that country and the world
      into the Golden Age. All participant souls were born with that
      knowledge, but it was forgotten in the adjustment to "life in the
      flesh" and its needs, and even more so, indoctrination by family,
      educators, religion and society. But they all knew that would happen
      because it is inherent in third density embodiment; therefore,
      according to the plan, light in ever increasing intensity has been
      provided by beings throughout the universe to merge Earth peoples'
      consciousness with their soul level knowingness.

      12. So, what is considered in your world to be a recent political
      event had its beginnings long ago in your counting of time and is
      far, FAR more than Obama's imminent presidency! Think of the
      innumerable times "historic" has been used to describe this, and
      rightly so! However, most people have no idea how truly historic it
      is—they have not yet reached their soul's knowledge that includes
      what I just explained or what I and other sources of messages have
      told you through our receivers: This era on Earth is unique, what is
      happening is unprecedented in the universe.

      13. Now then, some "down-to-Earth" issues. First, the expressed
      concerns about the individuals Obama has met with or appointed. Not
      only must he ease out of toeing the line set by those who thrust him
      into the limelight—most of them are following through with their own
      pre-birth agreements—but he has no presidential authority yet to
      initiate dramatic changes, and actions within his current range of
      decision-making are not cast in stone. Replace your concerns about
      his safety with gratitude for the shield of protective Christed
      light surrounding him, and yes, the light in your prayers does
      indeed add to his well being. We encourage you to be patient while
      everything unfolds, knowing without any doubt whatsoever that the
      light is in control!

      14. This applies to the global economic situation too. There is no
      way to sugarcoat the bleak news that this is worsening, nor would we
      want to do that; however, we do ask that you remember what was in a
      recent message about your agreement to experience this and your
      innate ability to handle it. No, your minds are too preoccupied
      with tasks of the moment to remember our reassurance—Mother, please
      locate and copy what I said about this.

      (Excerpt of October 22, 2008 message)

      15. We have been asked how people around the world will weather the
      effects of what finally is called what it is, an international
      economic crisis, and we can only say that this is like in any other
      situation on the planet: The universal law of attraction, or "like
      attracts like," which is totally neutral and constantly in
      operation, will serve each individual in accordance with his or her
      perception of and reaction to personal situations. The energy sent
      forth by those who see themselves as tragic victims will zoom out
      and draw to itself the energy of thought forms in the "universal
      soup" that match the individual's thoughts and feelings, and the
      energy combination will manifest "tragic victim" circumstances for
      the person to deal with. Those who feel genuine gratitude for what
      they have will be provided with more to be grateful for, and the
      energy of sharing with an open heart has the same positive result.

      But always the foundation of weathering any distressing situation is
      staying out of fear about it! The magnified energy of fear assures
      that the law of attraction will bring fear-filled circumstances to
      the fearful person. Knowing that out of the current turmoil will
      come abundance for all will keep your spirits high and your resolve
      strong if your outlook remains positive and you don't allow the
      negativity of fear to intrude. Not only does fear beget more of
      itself, but it is contagious—we urge you not to let that negativity
      enter your energy stream and radiate out to afflict those who are
      nearest and dearest to you!

      Every one of Earth's humankind has had a lifetime, more likely many
      lifetimes, of struggling to get food enough to keep from starving to
      death. Within that cellular memory is the instinct that gives
      strength of spirit and determination to survive; in this case, it is
      making it through the temporary economic tumult and thriving in the
      abundance at the end of the tunnel.

      16. Thank you, Mother. It is natural to wonder how long it will
      take to reach the end of the tunnel and what you will encounter
      during the transition from the totally corrupt system that is
      collapsing to an honorable system that will serve all peoples
      fairly. If we could give you a timetable, we would, but exactness
      in your time for completion of all details cannot be determined in
      this moment. The darkness that for millennia has produced dire
      situations for Earth and her resident life forms to contend with
      cannot be undone overnight—that is, not by the energy of third
      density thoughts. Few people know the phenomenal power of their
      thoughts or know that never before have changes the magnitude of
      world transformation and spiritual renewal come with the astounding
      speed and scope of the Golden Age plan. We urge you to look within
      and reach what your souls know: This is a time not for impatience or
      doubting— and especially not fear!—but for steadfastness in hope,
      optimism, gratitude and LOVE!

      17. I believe it is well worth my repeating something else: Earth's
      ascension is assured and on pace; it is up to each individual to
      decide to physically accompany her. If it is your wish to do so, the
      energy of fear or other negative attachment is not your ally because
      it blocks the light that bodies require to survive in the higher
      frequencies of Earth's journey to her destination.

      18. Absorbing light is as simple as living from your heart, the seat
      of your soul, and souls are made of light energy. You need not study
      spiritual or metaphysical material, perform rituals or find a guru
      or other mentor. You need not spend years looking for some elusive
      entry into the light—you ARE light! You need only to know this and
      live by it! It isn't by chance that the Golden Rule was so named, or
      that despite all the dark manipulations of the Bible's original
      content and intent, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto
      you" remained. The guidance of the Golden Rule, in all its
      simplicity, is part of the elaborate plan that already has
      manifested Earth's Golden Age in the continuum.

      19. Let us return to thought forms for a minute. Earth has reached
      energy levels where the higher frequencies are accelerating
      everything, and whatever is in your thoughts is manifesting more
      quickly than previously—be careful what you think! Not only is it
      important to focus only on what you want in your life and your
      world, but also to refrain from thoughts of retribution, revenge, or
      punishing others. Those carry the heavy negative energy attachments
      that account for generation after generation of violence, brutality
      and oppression as one side retaliates for what the other side's
      ancestors did to the first side's ancestors, thus incurring karma
      upon karma for all those souls to deal with. While we understand the
      desire to hold accountable President Bush and others operating
      within the Illuminati for their actions that amount to crimes
      against humanity itself, we encourage you to let the judicial system
      do what it will and be content with that.

      20. When the Golden Age plan was formulated, Bush and those other
      strong souls willingly agreed to fill their roles as long as
      necessary, then join the light forces. Those roles were essential
      to the part of the plan that covered third density karmic completion
      and subsequent reconciliation of darkness and light within balance,
      wherein all is light. However, although they instinctively knew the
      time was at hand for them to merge into the light, their enjoyment
      of power and reluctance to relinquish it weakened their soul resolve
      and allowed darkness to leap into their psyches, destroy their
      conscience and dominate their decisions and actions. As a result,
      many millions of souls have requested and been granted amended
      contracts because their physical lifetimes were much more difficult
      than chosen or were cut short; the amended contracts provide the
      growth opportunities in spirit worlds that planetary circumstances
      denied those souls, and they are moving apace in their evolution.

      21. Whatever "punishment" you may feel "fits the crime" committed by
      Bush and all the other like-minded individuals, we tell you that
      they have imposed upon themselves unimaginably harsher consequences
      than any of your legal systems could ever conceive. By universal
      law, at physical death those souls will be drawn to areas where the
      energy is commensurate with their lifetime energy registration, and
      in the mandatory review of the past lifetime, they will experience
      every emotion and pain they ever caused others to endure. That is a
      hell you cannot comprehend, but if you could, the inseparability of
      every soul with every other and with God would evoke the same
      compassion for them that we feel, and it is why time and again we
      have urged you to send them light.

      22. You would be in awe if you could know persons at soul level, the
      roles they agreed to play and if they fulfilled those missions, in
      this momentous closing act of third density. But at this point in
      consciousness-raising, most of you can know others only through
      their obvious attitudes and actions; therefore, another aspect of
      the Golden Age plan is, "Judge not that ye be not judged." Just as
      the transformation underway in the United States applies to all
      nations on Earth, both biblical quotations in my message are a part
      of all pure religious teachings.

      23. Let your thoughts be of peace, love, honor, abundance, fairness,
      goodness—all the beautiful, harmonious facets of life you want for
      yourself and your world—and know that we are among the myriad light
      beings who lovingly are by your side in every moment.

      LOVE and PEACE

      Suzanne Ward

      [Note from Suzy: If you are reading this on-line or received it as a
      forward and would like to get future messages sent directly to your
      inbox, please join the free Yahoo group. At www.Yahoo.com, click on
      Groups; using the search feature, locate and click on
      MessagesfromMatthew; then click on Join this Group.

      And then God said…then I said…then He said… is an extraordinary
      collection of illuminating messages that Celestial Bluestar, David
      of Arcturus and I received from God and other sources. You can
      order copies of this perfect Christmas gift at