October 22, 2008 - New Message from Matthew

  • indexangel4suzy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      October 22, 2008

      1. This is Matthew, with loving greetings from all souls at this
      station. Although the economy globally and the presidential election
      in the United States are of greater interest worldwide, I begin by
      addressing an issue that has aroused feelings that include
      disappointment, disillusionment and anger among those who expected
      to see a large lightship October 14 and "I knew it was a hoax" from
      other quarters. The announcement was not a hoax, and we honor the
      radiant soul who received the message about the ship's appearance
      and courageously disseminated it.

      2. The crew and passengers who intended to be evident in your skies
      on that day were much more disappointed than you—they have long been
      in a state of eagerness and readiness. You awaited their scheduled
      appearance for only a few weeks; they have awaited for several years
      the abatement of belligerence and violence on the planet so safety
      could be assured to all who would hail the unveiling of their
      presence. However, they feel no anger toward the ones in government
      who pooh-pooh their very existence and at the same time are
      developing weaponry to annihilate the spacecrafts. Nor do the ship's
      occupants feel disillusioned because some who were longing to see
      the ship now regard its occupants as promise-breakers or too weak to
      deal with all potentials in the air and on the ground or exceedingly
      foolish for having announced the date when they would show

      3. It is so that lighted sources of telepathic information refrain
      from giving specific times for any event because of the many
      variables that can and often do alter a situation—only if you had
      the benefit of our vantage point could you understand as we can the
      effects of constant energetic fluctuations. If you were given
      precise dates, your hopes and optimism would rise, and if those
      times could not be met for a cogent reason, it is natural that you
      could feel They let us down. But it also is true that you are weary
      of hearing "soon" and want concrete evidence that it is not a
      fantasy that your space brotherhood are helping you end third
      density's violence and corruption. Absolutely they are, but since
      their help isn't in a form you can see, like an electrician
      replacing bad wiring, doubts about any extraterrestrial help were
      setting in along with fear that the planet's many precarious
      situations are beyond salvaging. Those kinds of feelings add more
      negativity to disperse, so it was agreed by all involved in the
      appearance plan that in this rare exception to generalities insofar
      as a timeline, the date when the ship would uncloak itself would be
      given. Regarding the opinions that announcing that date was foolish
      because it gave the dark ones time to prepare something sinister, I
      shall tell you that for quite some time they have been well prepared
      in every minute, or so they think, to prevent the world from knowing
      the truth that our space family is ever-present.

      4. I believe it is called "Monday morning quarterbacking" when
      criticism is leveled at the players because their game plan went
      splendidly until the last moments, when it went awry—but why it did
      can be explained only after the fact. In this case, the appearance
      of a large ship for a period of days to show everyone "We come in
      peace, not conquest" was the game plan, and it went awry shortly
      before the uncloaking was scheduled, when ground intelligence
      notified the ship commander that the safety net on the planet
      appeared to have been compromised. The conclusion was that a delay
      with all its repercussions was far better than risking the
      possibility of jeopardy to those who would joyously rally to see
      undeniable proof, They ARE here! Your space brotherhood understood
      that their decision would incur strong reactions, even their loss of
      credibility with some souls, but safety for all on the planet was
      and will continue to be the decisive factor determining their
      activities. While the dark ones' efforts to destroy the ship would
      be futile—large ships have more powerful protective mechanisms than
      small reconnaissance craft—the attempts could have injurious fallout
      for the populace. If you are among those who publicized the event to
      family and friends who now are laughing, don't be dismayed—very
      likely they will join in the rejoicing when the ship does appear.

      5. Please do not think there was only negative response to the
      delay! Mother, please copy the email I asked you to save because it
      is a lovely example of the grace with which many people reacted.

      "Boy, judging by the reaction of some folks to the no-show,
      I wouldn't come either if I was an ET. Actually, judging from my
      own reaction to the entire event, and listening to my inner guides,
      I'd have to say that the event, such as it was, was actually a
      success, as it got a whole bunch of people thinking about what WOULD
      happen if they DID show up. It's sort of like a dry run to get
      everybody thinking and juiced up. Otherwise they probably WOULD
      have BLOWN people's MINDS (literally!). What's a few more weeks or
      months after all these years anyway. They'll show up at the right

      6. Thank you, Mother. Many others also accepted the non-appearance
      with equanimity, patience and no loss of conviction that the ship
      will come, and this is most gratifying to lighted souls in body or
      spirit everywhere. Let me correct myself— "come" is not the right
      word because it signifies that the ship has left your vicinity, and
      it has not. It is so close to you that a few especially attuned
      souls sense its presence "under wraps," which can be removed in an
      instant—their cloaking/uncloaking technology is quite astonishing.
      That said, I shall stick out my neck and add that you will see this
      ship "soon"!

      7. This is a good time to mention something I have been thinking
      about. Readers who are familiar with my messages and the books know
      that I don't ever use the term "First Contact," and since it is in
      popular usage, you may have wondered why I don't. It's because it
      implies that there has been no contact between Earth humankind and
      other civilizations, and the truth is, only when no life at all
      existed on the planet have souls from other civilizations not been
      there. When the planet was populated in ancient times, the peoples
      recognized those in their midst who were from other worlds, just as
      all who were knew their origins and heritage. In more recent times,
      most of Earth's peoples had lost the awareness that always some
      souls from higher civilizations were in the planetary population,
      and today only a comparative few know that a number of highly
      evolved souls have come from outer space to live and work alongside

      8. For eons spaceships have traveled to your homeland planet, and
      for well over sixty years, thousands have been nearby, including
      mother ships whose occupants have been assisting Earth— without
      their help, her planetary body would have died and none of you would
      be there today. Although not reported in US media, elsewhere
      reported sightings of small craft have become almost ho-hum; and
      those kinds of crafts have long been landing in isolated areas where
      safety is certain, most often in the Far East and Latin America.
      Frequently the crews mingle with the residents, who intuitively know
      they are from distant homelands and welcome them. However, the
      visitors who met with your government leaders fifty or so years ago
      were not received in the peaceful spirit in which they came. Those
      who weren't killed were soundly rebuffed when they offered to share
      their technology in exchange for those heads of state halting all
      warfare and destroying instead of increasing their arsenals.

      9. There are civilizations living within the hollow Earth and
      occasional meetings of one or more of them and surface folks—Admiral
      Byrd's diary describes his group's friendly reception and the beauty
      of the people and their environment. And telepathic communication
      between some souls on Earth and those in other civilizations has
      been going on "close to forever."

      10. So I don't know how the term "First Contact" was coined, and I
      must confess that I don't know exactly what it means to those who
      use it. However, I surmise that it refers to the day when greetings
      with handshakes and hugs can occur around the world and the
      long "cover-up" ends with thunderous shouts of Hooray! And that will
      indeed be momentous contact—it will be the first in most Earth
      humans' conscious memory.

      11. Now then, the economy. None of the measures being taken to shore
      up the stability of banks and other financial institutions will work
      as intended, which is to keep control of the titanic wealth in the
      hands of the powerful few. That is the good news. The bad news is
      well known: More jobs and businesses and homes are being lost even
      as the ones responsible for those losses are being "rescued" to
      continue their malicious manipulation of the global economy. While
      the Illuminati diehards are refusing to accept that their long reign
      of massive corruption is over, some among the ranks are seeing the
      utter futility of those measures and jumping ship, so to say; and
      any ideas about replacing the dollar with AMERO currency are as
      unworkable as any concerns about that change are needless.

      12. However, please do not expect an abrupt change for the better
      when the new US presidential administration takes over—they will
      inherit a horrendous mess that will take time to correct. Correction
      must start in that country, where the Federal Reserve vulture holds
      sway, and correct it the new leaders will, but there is such
      commotion in Earth's energy field of potential at this moment that
      it's not possible to discern how long global reformation will take.

      13. We have been asked how people around the world will weather the
      effects of what finally is called what it is, an international
      economic crisis, and we can only say that this is like in any other
      situation on the planet: The universal law of attraction, or "like
      attracts like," which is totally neutral and constantly in
      operation, will serve each individual in accordance with his or her
      perception of and reaction to personal situations. The energy sent
      forth by those who see themselves as tragic victims will zoom out
      and draw to itself the energy of thought forms in the "universal
      soup" that match the individual's thoughts and feelings, and the
      energy combination will manifest "tragic victim" circumstances for
      the person to deal with. Those who feel genuine gratitude for what
      they have will be provided with more to be grateful for, and the
      energy of sharing with an open heart has the same positive result.

      14. But always the foundation of weathering any distressing
      situation is staying out of fear about it! The magnified energy of
      fear assures that the law of attraction will bring fear-filled
      circumstances to the fearful person. Knowing that out of the current
      turmoil will come abundance for all will keep your spirits high and
      your resolve strong if your outlook remains positive and you don't
      allow the negativity of fear to intrude. Not only does fear beget
      more of itself, but it is contagious—we urge you not to let that
      negativity enter your energy stream and radiate out to afflict those
      who are nearest and dearest to you!

      15. Every one of Earth's humankind has had a lifetime, more likely
      many lifetimes, of struggling to get food enough to keep from
      starving to death. Within that cellular memory is the instinct that
      gives strength of spirit and determination to survive; in this case,
      it is making it through the temporary economic tumult and thriving
      in the abundance at the end of the tunnel. It is true, though, that
      millions in impoverished countries will not survive until tyranny
      and greed end and abundance arrives. As sensitive, caring and
      compassionate beings, you abhor the conditions that cause suffering
      and so many deaths, and your efforts to end that kind of tragic
      existence is godliness in action.

      16. It is sad for us to see that kind of suffering too, even though
      we understand what most peoples do not: Those souls in abject misery
      did not embody to have a long, happy and healthy life—they came to
      complete the karma they need to move out of third density, and by so
      doing, they are successfully accomplishing their life's purpose. We
      understand as well that this is known to them only at soul level,
      and that is why we weep with them about their living and dying
      circumstances. Even for ones who know about multiple lifetimes, who
      know that those lived in health and splendor are balanced by others
      in terror, disease and dire deprivation, it is difficult to
      comprehend that such a cruel "fate" must befall anyone. At soul
      level it is known that lifetimes are experienced simultaneously in
      the continuum, where there is no linear time; but only in higher
      states of consciousness is it possible to comprehend that in the
      very same moment the soul who is suffering in one lifetime is
      exalting in the beauty and joyousness of another.

      17. Let me return to the law of attraction for a moment to mention
      another of its dimensions. If a spiritually evolved individual feels
      uncomfortable or even repulsed when meeting a stranger, it is
      because their energy fields are so incompatible—there is no "like"
      to attract "like." When that same individual feels strongly
      attracted to a stranger, it is "like attracting like"; without
      consciously knowing that the stranger has qualities of compassion,
      honor, helpfulness, honesty and a sense of justness, the individual
      experiences soul-to-soul recognition of those components in that
      person's energy make-up.

      18. It may seem to be a giant leap from that statement to the
      presidential election in the United States, but it is not such an
      illogical transition when you think of the lighted soul who left his
      homeland planet to be the next leader of that country. Because
      nothing has changed in that respect since our last report, there is
      little else to say except that almost everyone is feeling relieved
      that the day of voting is imminent. Ah yes, let me reply here to
      readers' questions. Regarding the suspicions raised about Barack
      Obama's citizenship, when God authorizes a willing soul to accept a
      position of critical importance, nothing so minor as a technical
      interpretation—or a "smear campaign"—can interfere. As for Obama's
      supporting the "economic bailout," it is incumbent upon him to
      maintain the appearance of being in agreement with the Illuminati
      faction members who thrust him from relative obscurity into the
      presidential candidacy; once in office, his actions will show where
      his heart and soul truly are, and that is not with perpetuating the
      corruption and deception that some feel he is aligned with. To those
      who cannot see the light in Obama, we say, "Be patient; you will."

      19. Have no worries about another stolen election. Quite aside from
      what can be thought of as a "universal choice," the unstoppable
      momentum we reported a few months ago is becoming so evident that
      rigging votes to favor McCain would cause such national outrage that
      the Illuminati group backing him would not risk a demand for
      a "transparent" investigation. There is another consideration here,
      too. I am not saying that the election is not still of interest to
      the pro-McCain group, but if ever anything could be a "common cause"
      for the Illuminati's two factions and the groups within each, it is
      preservation of their vast fortunes, and their increasingly feeble
      hold on the global economy has become an overwhelming concern to all
      of them.

      20. I believe all the other questions can be answered thusly: The
      combination of Obama's innate wisdom and leadership experience from
      lifetimes in spiritually and intellectually evolved civilizations
      and the light that increasingly is raising consciousness of Earth
      humankind will heal the divisiveness evident in the current ferocity
      of political haranguing; the new administration will welcome the
      assistance of your space brothers and sisters when they can offer it
      overtly, and it will be in whatever form is needed, from new
      technologies to educational aids for students and mass media to new
      construction methods and materials. I hasten to add that the same
      extraterrestrial assistance will be offered worldwide.

      21. It is a joy for us that Ecuadorian citizens will be voting on a
      new constitution that includes national recognition of the rights of
      Nature. This noteworthy inclusion is an example of how the light is
      literally illuminating individuals' pathways around your world, and
      how we wish you could see this from our vantage point—bleak outlooks
      as to what Earth will be like for future generations would vanish in
      an instant!

      22. Along this line, while it is definitely so that the current use
      of fossil fuels is not healthy for your environment and their
      extraction is not healthy for Earth's planetary body, the scientific
      controversy about global warming is a waste of energy. Melting
      glaciers and icebergs and weather anomalies are paving the way to a
      favorable climate globally, to the restoration of barren lands so
      they can become arable again and the end of both the hottest and the
      polar regions. Yes, this means that some animal species will become
      extinct, those that cannot adapt to the serious changes in their
      habitats; but others will be able to adjust to the changes and
      flourish. Gradually all animals will become herbivores and the
      outcry to kill numbers of "predators" will cease. In the meantime,
      please continue your efforts to protect all animal life, to stop the
      terrible abuse and end the slaughtering on land and in the seas.
      Humans' inhumane treatment of animals has caused a staggering amount
      of negativity for Earth to deal with.

      23. Now I shall lump together the assortment of questions about what
      can be anticipated on the "first day of the Golden Age," to quote
      one writer. But first I say, your world could be transformed into
      the Golden Age in the twinkling of an eye IF that belief and vision
      were in the collective consciousness, but it is not and so all the
      changes will be a process. Also please remember that the glories of
      the Golden Age will be available only to the souls who absorb the
      light that will enable physical survival along Earth's ascension
      journey into the high frequencies of fifth density. When the bodies
      of those who refuse the light no longer can sustain viability, the
      souls will go to worlds where the energy matches their lifetime
      energy and where they will have other opportunities to raise their
      consciousness and evolve spiritually.

      24. So then, there will be no clear demarcation between third
      density ending and the Golden Age beginning, and there cannot be
      a "coordinated end" of all activities based in darkness. Ridding
      Earth of toxicity will be given high priority as advancement in
      other ways will require a healthy environment, so all pollutants,
      including radiation from depleting uranium, will be dematerialized
      or neutralized quite rapidly with your space family's technology.
      Other situations that have been a plague on the planet—wars,
      murders, rape and other violence; man-made diseases and weather;
      governments' surveillance of citizens; police brutality, unjust
      laws, false accusations and imprisonment; sales of weaponry and
      other war equipment; sex slavery, child molestation, pornography—ALL
      issues derived from the influence of the darkness—will diminish
      until they cease entirely because of peoples' heightened
      consciousness and spiritual clarity.

      25. Likewise there will be no abrupt shift from one extreme to the
      other in what I shall call "daily living." Diseases and debilitating
      conditions will be treated increasingly with natural remedies and
      energy movement until all people are healthy in body, mind and
      emotions; this includes those whom you call "special needs" persons
      and ones missing limbs or vision or hearing. Adaptations will be
      phased into electrical, electronic and mechanical areas as photons
      become as numerous as electrons and then dominate Earth's energy
      field. Your customary modes of transportation and the energy that
      powers them will gradually give way to new vehicle designs, and
      energy sources that even now are being developed will come into
      common usage; with continued advancement in intellect and
      spirituality, eventually you will be able to teleport around the
      planet and astrally travel to other worlds. Wireless communication
      instruments that are damaging to health will be modified to
      eliminate their hazardous features; utility poles and wires will go
      underground or be eliminated; there will be no need for surveillance
      mechanisms, including in your televisions, so they will disappear;
      and yes, everyone will have the ability to communicate

      26. I believe that covers all the questions, but there is much more
      to look forward to during the period of transition from now through
      2012 and henceforth, as I described in a previous message [December
      31, 2007 in "Matthew's Messages" on www.matthewbooks.com].

      27. Souls at this station learned that in lower densities we kept
      introducing complexities into our lives and as we progressed in our
      evolvement, life became simpler and its purpose clearer. Creator and
      God intended souls' lives to be loving, joyous and fulfilling in the
      ONENESS of ALL. Relating that and other universal truths always has
      been the primary objective of the four books and seventy-some
      messages since their publication. If I were tasked with summarizing
      all that information into a few succinct guidelines to help you
      along your spiritual journey, they would be these: Know that you are
      a part of God, inseparable from Him and all other souls in this
      universe. Love and forgive self and others. Be fearless,
      compassionate, kind and honorable. See blessings and feel gratitude
      for them. Be discerning as you keep your mind open to learning.
      Trust and follow your intuition. If I had to be even briefer: Love
      is the key to everything.

      28. And now, on behalf of all souls at this station, I bid you
      loving farewell in word only as we are with you every step along
      your pathway.

      LOVE and PEACE
      Suzanne Ward

      [Note from Suzy: Heartfelt thanks to all of you who have written
      wonderfully supportive emails and letters of appreciation for the
      messages—I wish I had time to thank you all individually.

      If you received this as a forward and would like to get future
      messages directly, please join the Yahoo group: At www.Yahoo.com,
      click on Groups; using the search feature, locate and click on
      MessagesfromMatthew; then click on Join this Group. The messages
      will go directly to your email address "hot off the computer."

      The October 29 "Matthew and Friends" will be my last show, and it's
      especially timely and synchronistic that Ani Avedissian
      www.aniavedissian.com is joining me that day. Ani is a clairvoyant,
      medical intuitive, spiritual counselor and energy healer, and she'll
      be part of a lovely surprise at the end of the show that you won't
      want to miss. Tune into www.bbsradio.com/bbc/matthew_and_friends.php
      at 4:00 p.m. October 29.

      And then God said…then I said…then He said, a remarkable collection
      of messages from God and other sources, is a really great gift to
      yourself and others. Please order your copies at