May 21 Message from Matthew

  • indexangel4suzy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 12:06 PM
      Higher meaning of Myanmar and China disasters; negativity reduction;
      examples of duality; global economy, sharing; third density karma;
      sources of light; Obama in US presidency, ending of "secret
      government"; don't fear dire predictions, claims; life missions will
      unfold; care necessary in telepathic communications; "homework"
      assignments

      1. This is Matthew with loving greetings. I wish to speak first
      about the recent events in Myanmar and China that caused such great
      death tolls and vast destruction. As tragic and shocking as these
      events were for grief-stricken families, who are dealing also with
      overwhelming hardships in their survival, I shall give you the
      higher purpose and meaning of these happenings. Some of the persons
      had completed their pre-birth agreements, but most of the tens of
      thousands who made transition at those times or from injuries since
      then had made soul level requests to be relieved of arduous physical
      lifetimes, and divine grace granted their petitions. Not only did
      that release the negativity formed by their having to endure very
      difficult, often terrorizing circumstances that exceeded karmic
      experiences they had chosen, but these souls who entered Nirvana in
      such great numbers now are sending light energy to reduce the
      negativity that is remaining in their former home areas.

      2. In addition to those souls' invaluable service to Earth, a great
      amount of negativity long-stored within the planet was released and
      transmuted into light by the wild storm and earthquake. Even the
      lamentable fact that weather technology used with malevolent intent
      was a major factor in both events doesn't alter the beneficial
      cleansing effects that are essential for Earth's healing and
      ascension. And, although it may be hard to imagine how the
      devastation could have been even more extensive, it would have been
      without off-planet forces' technology that decreased the power of
      the water and wind and reduced the effects of the quake and its
      aftershocks. Although the trauma and suffering of survivors is
      incalculable in human emotions, far more light than negativity has
      been generated in the aftermath of the two massive events.

      3. Another great amount of light evoked by those not-so-natural
      disasters is coming from the worldwide outpouring of sympathy and
      compassion, and assistance efforts where they are allowed. This is
      an example of third density duality running its course: The
      heartfelt offers of food, shelters, medical care and funds are
      evidence of the magnification of positive energy at work, and
      refusal of that desperately needed aid is the magnification of
      negative energy. Yes, energy itself is neutral, but it carries
      tentacles, or attachments, of light (positive) or darkness
      (negative) in accordance with the initiators' motives, and the
      opposing motives in the aid issue is duality playing itself out.

      4. More evidence of this dual energetic influence are the ever
      increasing numbers of stories about people in all walks of life,
      from small townships to national and international bodies, who have
      been engaged in such as sexual molestation, embezzlement, bribery,
      robbery, illegal business negotiations, child pornography and
      blatant lies; and at the other end of this particular spectrum is
      the truth being disclosed. Eventually there will be no "sacred
      cows" remaining as nefarious activities even in long-honored
      institutions keep emerging into the limelight. This "housecleaning"
      within governments, religions, banking, corporations, education,
      commerce, medicine and health care—every source that has been
      instrumental in forming your beliefs and conscripting your
      activities—will continue until all those sources of deception and
      corruption have been purged. This spiritual and moral cleansing is
      in tandem with, and is as imperative to your world as the geographic
      cleansing, so please don't feel dismayed or disgusted as one after
      another of these exposures comes forth—instead, welcome
      their "coming to light" because each is another step forward to
      Earth's Golden Age.

      5. We understand the grave concerns about the tattered economy in
      the United States that has boomeranged around the globe. Most who
      are facing monetary problems may be even more deeply affected as the
      entire economic system continues unraveling to make way for a sound
      basis of all currency and a fair allocation of the world's
      resources. The improvisations of those in control of banking and
      commerce to keep money circulating will be to no avail because the
      strategies are designed to keep the current system intact—that is,
      to keep wealth flowing into the hands of those who already have
      amassed immense fortunes. The intended principal byproduct of the
      flailing economy is fear, and I believe that all readers know the
      reason the dark-minded ones want to keep the fear factor thriving.
      Do not aid and abet them!

      6. Contrary to what may seem sensible, holding fast to all your
      money, this is a time to share as generously as you can with those
      in greater need than you. When this is done not as an obligation
      with a sense of sacrifice, but lovingly from your heart, you set in
      motion energy that brings abundance in return. It may not be "in
      kind," but the universal law of attraction that always is operating
      will bring blessings into your life that you will recognize as such.
      We realize that many of you have no dollars to spare, so please know
      that sharing your time through some kind of volunteer service has
      the same effect when done with a loving heart. Trading, or
      bartering, foodstuffs, talents and skills, equipment and tools—
      whatever one has that someone else needs and vice versa—can serve
      you well until the new system of economy and commerce is firmly
      established, and even then it can be a most satisfying exchange of
      goods and services.

      7. Please remember that some of what you see that is worrisome, even
      abhorrent to society—violence in any form; theft; drugged children
      and adults, whether by prescription or "illegally"; unjust laws and
      fraudulent convictions; growing numbers of homeless and unemployed;
      torture; school dropouts—is "perpetrators" and "victims" completing
      karmic lessons so they never again have to experience third density
      lifetimes. Even so, all of these souls benefit from the healing
      energy of prayer, and the dark-minded ones whose intentions and
      actions are way outside their soul contracts are in the most
      desperate need of the light in prayer—prayers for Earth and all of
      her life forms is one of the most valuable contributions anyone can
      make. There is light within hope, too. Hope provides a major
      difference in your outlook and correspondingly affects the people
      close to you—the energy of hope, just like the energy of a smile,
      ripples its benefits out into your world.

      8. Attention is being given around the globe to the United States
      presidential candidates. Despite the rigged primary elections to
      favor Hillary Clinton and John McCain's supporters waffling because
      he himself waffles, soon it will be glaringly apparent that Barack
      Obama's greater popularity among voters will be sustained. Thus free
      will choices of the majority have been made and now, without
      influencing those choices one whit, we can reveal that in the energy
      field of potential, Obama's momentum always was unstoppable, and we
      can tell you that this highly evolved soul with many lifetimes as a
      wise and just leader came from a spiritually and intellectually
      advanced civilization specifically to rise to his current
      prominence. At soul level he knows this is his mission, but
      consciously he is aware only of his innate leadership abilities and
      genuine intent to serve his nation as he so states; in time he will
      become consciously aware of his origin and purpose for embodying in
      this lifetime. Once he is in office, some darkly-intentioned persons
      expect to control him just as they and others before them have
      controlled a succession of US presidents and many members of
      Congress. However, that vicious kind of governing is at an end, and
      contrary to the protestations of Hillary Clinton that this race is
      not over, she and other top Illuminati know they are witnessing the
      demise of their "secret government"; therefore, the Obama family
      members are among the most intensely light-protected persons on
      Earth.

      9. While that election is of undeniable importance, foment leading
      to benevolent changes in other countries' governments is of
      paramount significance too. The myriad reforms underway span the
      globe—WORLD transformation is what is occurring—and in time, every
      leader in every nation will be a lighted soul. The darkness that has
      deluged Earth and deluded her peoples from before your recorded
      history is behind the wars whose victors created national boundaries
      to enrich themselves. "One World Government" has a dreadful
      connotation, and rightly so because it is associated with the
      Illuminati's plan to rule everyone on the planet that this cabal
      deems worthy of life, those who will serve their purposes, and
      eliminate all others. Not only has that plan been battered into
      oblivion with only maddened minds still clinging to a broken
      concept, but we assure you, you will greet with elation your world
      when borders and citizenship pale by comparison with the peaceful
      and harmonious cooperation agreed upon by all peoples everywhere.

      10. Congratulations are in order, and we joyously extend them to all
      whose minds and hearts are focusing on spiritual renewal and no
      longer dwelling on mundane matters. Yet we see as well that too
      many lightworkers still lapse into fear with each dire prediction or
      outright claim about various situations. Also many feel that as
      Earth keeps ascending into higher frequencies, they will be left
      behind because they haven't discovered their "mission" in this
      unique time in the universe, or they greatly desire to communicate
      telepathically and this still eludes them. So I believe it will be
      helpful if I address these issues again.

      11. Surely all who are familiar with my messages or the books know
      the dark power of fear, so I won't repeat that, but if you wish a
      reminder, there is a great deal of material that you can easily
      locate [use the search feature or the book/message index on
      www.matthewbooks.com]. Therefore I shall say only that there will be
      NO nuclear war and NO one on Earth can start a war in space; NO
      extraterrestrial civilization will invade and conquer your planet;
      the cleansing process will NOT flood millions of square miles of
      land and cause billions of deaths; there will be NO need for
      spacecraft to rescue you just before your planet upends itself or to
      live underground when you are returned; the millions who speak
      against US administration policies will NOT be rounded up and put in
      prison camps; NO manmade viruses will be unleashed and cause most of
      your population to die; there is NO need to invest billions of
      dollars in gold so economic and governmental reforms can begin.

      12. I may be forgetting some of the discouraging or fearful-sounding
      situations in reports that swirl around the Internet, die down for a
      while and then flare up again. We urge you, PLEASE do not give even
      an iota of your energy to fear! Yes, physical bodies will continue
      to die from all the causes occurring now and the souls will continue
      their evolution in spirit, but fear has NO part whatsoever in this
      eternal cycle of life!

      13. Now then, regarding soul contract "missions," you can see
      the "big picture" but not your specific part of the design, so we
      tell you again, EVERY ONE of you is important or you wouldn't be
      where you are! Only a relatively few are needed in primary
      leadership positions and some are becoming apparent, but many
      millions will be in support roles that aren't yet evident because
      the need is on the horizon, not at the threshold. If you will
      remember that not only did you choose to live during this
      unprecedented time on Earth, but you were selected because of your
      collective lifetime experience, wisdom and spiritual strength that
      will be needed, you can be patient in the knowledge that when that
      moment comes, you will intuitively know how to proceed. However,
      since most missions do not come in one AHA! moment, we want you to
      know that simply by following your heart, the seat of the soul, you
      are serving the light and fulfilling the lifetime purpose you signed
      up for!

      14. Yes, telepathic connections are opening for some and not yet for
      others. It is natural that you want to communicate with beloved
      souls in Nirvana and perhaps with people in other civilizations, but
      being preoccupied with doing so can be a deterrent in establishing
      these energy connections. So here again there is a need for patience
      along with understanding that when there is reason for this
      communication, it will happen. Be ever mindful that beings from both
      the light and the darkness are eager to reach you, the former
      because of love bonds and the latter because they wish to control
      your thoughts and actions by giving you deceiving information. When
      you begin to hear strange voices or have thoughts you know are not
      your own, very likely it is a sign that some soul is trying to
      contact you. Two steps are imperative: Ask for the protection of the
      Christed light and demand that only light beings may speak with you,
      and identify the source of the information. Mother, please insert
      here the date of the message containing detailed guidelines for
      telepathic communication [February 18, 2006]. Thank you.

      15. If it were within my province to give you homework assignments,
      the most important I can think of is KNOW THY GODSELF! Learn to
      trust your intuition, the messages from your soul to your
      consciousness, and act upon it. The second assignment would be to
      read and heed God's message [August 1, 2007], and following that,
      read the information about 2012 and set your thoughts and visions in
      line with that world you powerful souls came to help create. [And
      then God said…then I said…then He said…Chapter 2012; listed on
      Matthew's Messages page beneath January 27, 2008 message]

      16. Keep in the forefront of your thoughts that lighted souls in
      body or in spirit throughout the universe are with you every step of
      your journey into Earth's Golden Age. Some are right there among you
      assisting in ways that eventually will become known by all, and
      countless others are beaming light to uplift all of Earth or using
      their technology to help your ascent into fourth density. And on
      behalf of all souls at this station I say, our love for each of you
      is boundless.

      _____________________________

      LOVE and PEACE…

      Suzanne Ward

      www.matthewbooks.com

      [If you received this message as a forward and would like to receive
      future messages directly, click on this link
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MessagesfromMatthew/ or
      Google "Yahoo," choose "Groups," then look for "MessagesfromMatthew."

      June 11th Hunt Henion (www.shiftawareness.com) will be guest
      on "Matthew and Friends" and share his unusual journey to self-
      discovery and channeling. This is the link
      www.bbsradio.com/bbc/matthew_and_friends.php to tune in at 4:00 p.m.
      Pacific time.

      And then God said…then I said…then He said, enlightening messages
      Celestial Bluestar, David of Arcturus and I received from many
      sources is available now. Please contact creation@... to
      order your copy.]