April 19, 2008 - Message from Matthew

  • indexangel4suzy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      1. MATTHEW: Along with loving greetings comes our assurance that
      Earth's ascension pace is on target, and the light is intensifying
      within, on and surrounding the planet. Despite this oft-repeated
      assurance, which other light beings also have given to their
      receivers, a swarm of false, misleading or dire-sounding information
      to keep fear on center stage is affecting many souls. So we remind
      you that the light of the universe is ever-present to help you keep
      your light steady, and we ask that you let your fearlessness radiate
      to others so they do not to succumb to fear-mongering.

      2. In this regard, I have asked my mother to copy my response to a
      recent request that I comment on reports detailing reasons that
      support the advent of a nuclear war. Please understand that I am not
      questioning the veracity of the reporters, but rather showing that
      the premise of the information is based in third density knowledge,
      not the awareness within higher consciousness. Further, I was asked
      if collectively you need to request your universal family to
      intervene and prevent such a war.

      3. If you are familiar with my messages, you will see no surprises
      in my response as I have spoken about these factors on many
      occasions, but not before now have I pulled all together in this
      succinct manner.

      4. The reports do indeed sound dire until you put them into the
      context of the far more significant powers that are influencing
      events in your world.

      5. There are a number of essential factors, starting with
      Creator's decree that there will be no more nuclear wars anywhere in
      the cosmos because of the severe damage those have done to some
      souls—not to bodies, which are temporary "housing" for a soul's
      individual physical lifetimes, but to the souls, the total essence
      of the god-goddess selves you are. Creator made this one exception
      to Its law that every soul's free will choice must be honored: Any
      persons who attempt to wage a nuclear war will be stopped. Acting
      on Creator's decree, God authorized spiritually, intellectually and
      technologically evolved civilizations in this universe to prevent
      all attempts to initiate such a war, and this has been done
      successfully on Earth more than once in recent years.

      6. God's authorization to those civilizations includes the
      honoring of Earth's free will choice that all violence and
      destruction of her planetary body cease. At the time of her choice,
      over sixty years ago in your linear time, myriad light beings—many
      of such vast and powerful soul collectives that you cannot imagine
      it—started infusing Earth with their light. This massive inflow of
      light not only saved her planetary body, but also has been raising
      the consciousness of her peoples. However, millennia of violence in
      a population cannot be abruptly eliminated, so the energy invested
      in maintaining the war machine with its monetary profits and land
      conquests, and the intention of some souls to control all others,
      must play itself out. This has been happening. If you think of the
      global outcry for peace today in comparison with the mentality
      prevailing during World War II and the continued lessening of
      support for wars since then, you can see this effect of the light on
      minds and hearts.

      7. Even when advanced civilizations see the need for help
      elsewhere, they cannot intervene without being asked. Actually,
      Earth's cry for their assistance was enough, but your request
      automatically was added by the ever-growing global efforts toward
      peace and the end of oppression. It isn't necessary that ones
      believe that other life exists in the universe, much less that many
      highly evolved souls are living among you and millions are
      surrounding your planet—your desire for a better world is your
      conscious expression of a non-verbalized invitation to the celestial

      8. The darkest of minds in your world do know about the lighted
      civilizations' presence and their on-going assistance ever since
      Earth asked for their help to ascend out of third density where
      darkness flourishes. This created such fear in those dark souls
      that they lost both the ability to think rationally and the capacity
      for conscience, which atrophied from non-use. Seeing their plans
      for world domination being shredded to tatters, the more desperate
      the dark ones became to hold onto the frayed remnants.

      9. A related factor is that Earth's ascension pathway has
      reached the higher energy frequencies where the extremes of duality
      are playing themselves out so the nature of humankind can return to
      the balance that is within light. At this point, all
      characteristics and emotions are magnified, and this is evident in
      people's behavior. At one extreme, the brutal, oppressive and
      greedy ones are panicking in their efforts to regain control; and at
      the other, wiser and spiritually aware souls are equally dedicated
      to their "behind the scenes" actions to return sanity to leadership
      positions and institute wide-ranging reforms worldwide.

      10. The crux of the issue about any grave-sounding information
      is that plans made in darkness is one thing and achieving desired
      results is quite another. When you put those meetings and topics of
      discussion—and please keep in mind that often information
      is "leaked" solely for the purpose of creating fear, the dark ones'
      most effective tool and the fuel they need to survive—into both the
      global and universal light networks I described, you will see that
      efforts to implement the harshest measures will not reach fruition.

      11. Stay steadfast in the light and keep Earth's Golden Age
      foremost in your thoughts and hearts. The transformation of your
      world that you are helping to create in this very moment already has
      been manifested in the continuum—that is how powerful you are!

      12. Mother, thank you. Now then, millennia of dark control on Earth
      cannot be eradicated swiftly because the collective third density
      belief is that it cannot. It is the negativity still remaining that
      keeps the majority of souls in that density, where there is little
      conscious awareness of the innate manifesting ability, so planetary
      cleansing and wakening hearts and minds must be a process instead of
      one fell swoop. However, the process is moving far more quickly than
      may be realized. Whereas the "seesaw" of duality in humankind once
      was steadily lopsided with the density of negativity, now it is
      speeding along its up-and-down energy balancing course. When you
      know about food shortages; more violence on individual, national and
      international scales; increasing numbers of homeless; and collapsing
      financial institutions; please know that those are being balanced by
      stronger demands for an end to oppressive rulers, greater emphasis
      on negotiating settlements to conflicts, more extensive outreach to
      lessen the suffering of peoples, louder demands for honest
      elections, and ever-growing awareness of the need to stop
      desecrating the planet. Putting any and all negative aspects of
      your world in the context of that balancing act shows that the
      light, wherein all is balance, is hastening the day when duality no
      longer is a part of your world. You will have successfully
      completed your mission to help Earth rise out of third density!

      13. What is not reported except on some sites on the Internet—where
      both honest and dishonest information is promulgated, so be
      discerning—is what is happening "undercover." Members of your
      universal family from distant civilizations are working hand in hand
      with Earth citizens to legally and firmly set a new foundation for
      governing and commerce to replace the old systems that are in
      shambles. These brothers and sisters from afar are not there to set
      this new direction, but to assist your emerging leaders bring to
      reality your vision: a peaceful world where cooperation replaces
      conflict and abundance replaces need; where no soul is deprived of
      God-given and civil rights; children feel loved, secure and see a
      bright future; sound health is a given; just laws prevail and
      pollution is history; differences are respected; women are honored
      as the goddesses they are; where humankind live in harmony with
      Nature and recognize the light essence of all Creation. Your
      universal family has the spiritual awareness, intelligence and
      technology to help you achieve this world of your vision with
      amazing speed.

      14. Yes, we have given that assurance before too, but there is
      reason to do it again. There are pockets of speculation, even
      belief, that as a last resort to retain control, dark ones in power
      will stage a "space invasion" to unify all peoples in a common fear
      of the alien invaders. Thereupon the stagers would impose martial
      law, arrest dissenters on a massive scale, and create chaos never
      before seen on your planet. Even as they give no recognition
      whatsoever to the many reports of UFOs in your skies, they would try
      to plausibly fit those sightings of spacecrafts into
      their "invasion" plans. Oh my! What is in chaos is the mentality of
      the ones who would try such a stunt! There will be NO "space
      invasion," and you can rely on your benevolent brothers and sisters
      to thwart efforts to bring the "little grays" in battle gear out of
      their underground cities as proof that aliens have landed.

      15. Continuing to respond to the interests of email writers, some of
      you ask me to stop the horrors you recount. Dear souls, not even all
      of us at this station or all lighted souls in spirit throughout the
      universe can stop what has been set in motion in your world. What we
      are permitted to do is beam love energy to fortify your light so you
      can stop the horrors yourselves! Indeed, with immeasurable help
      from other civilizations, but again, they are responding to Earth's
      request and your fervent desire to live in the kind of world YOU

      16. I say "thank you" to the farsighted soul who wants to know how
      to prepare children for the future, and I reply: by example. Live
      fearlessly; be honest; express your thankfulness for the blessings
      in your life and the beauties of Earth; share generously with
      persons in need; show reverence for all life; become involved in
      measures to preserve or restore the environment; keep your mind open
      to new perspectives; be discerning in your decisions; be resilient,
      learn from failed efforts, and try again; dump emotional garbage,
      and laugh and smile often; forgive those who hurt you and forgive
      yourself for hurting others. To this I add: listen. Let the
      children's voices be heard. Encourage them to talk about their
      ideas, fears, plans, hopes, dreams, disillusionment and
      disappointments; encourage them to set realistic but not limiting
      goals; encourage them to emulate but not compare themselves with
      individuals who inspire them. And above all, love them. By how you
      live, you show them the power of unconditional love for themselves,
      all others and Nature.

      17. Another writer brought up a topic that needs to be widely known—
      everything that happens on Earth affects the universe. For far too
      long those happenings have been negative and the consequences have
      affected myriad souls in lower densities. Civilizations in higher
      densities are not adversely affected, but they are set the task of
      assisting the lower density souls awaken from spiritual oblivion.
      Lifting the consciousness of even one soul aids in uplifting all
      others—if you think of the Oneness of All and how a chain needs
      every link to be strong or the chain itself is weak, you can see why
      the spiritually strong souls take on their task eagerly and
      lovingly. The writer mentioned "the explorer race humans"
      and "Creator apprentices." You have many designations for and
      delineations of soul status, but the more one evolves, the less need
      there is to make those kinds of differentiations—the light in each
      soul is sufficient distinction. However, I believe "the explorer
      race humans" refers to souls who, in multiple lives from antiquity
      onward, have known the light essence of their beginnings and have
      been the way-showers for less evolved beings; and "Creator
      apprentices" are souls entering or are mired in third density, like
      almost all of Earth's residents for millennia. You who travel with
      her to her destination in fifth destiny will become way-showers, and
      in some cases, it will be a return to that evolutionary status.

      18. Three topics often mentioned are the prevalence of chemtrails,
      the wanton slaughtering of animal life and continuing depletion of
      rainforests, often by government sanctions. These lamentable
      situations are part and parcel of the negative end of the energy of
      duality that is playing itself out.

      19. It is so that elements in chemtrails are harming health, but
      please consider: The worst of the toxins are being neutralized or
      ameliorated by your space family's technology; by believing that you
      can strengthen your immune systems, you have the power to resist
      chemtrails' toxic effects; and like all other negativity still
      plaguing Earth, as the light keeps intensifying, chemtrails and the
      darkness that conceived them will cease.

      20. Reforestation will occur nearly as rapidly as the willful
      destruction of the trees has taken place. No, not under conditions
      still prevailing, but when Earth is within higher densities, the
      combination of those frequencies and the technology of your space
      family will restore the land in that respect just as they will
      purify all areas where in this moment, polluting is rampant.

      21. As the consciousness of humankind rises, so too does the
      consciousness of all other life on the planet, which makes even
      sadder the maltreatment and destruction of animals. It is inevitable
      that this will continue until the light is so strong that every
      living soul will befriend instead of kill any species. But even in
      the interim there is a ray of light, and I hope this will lessen the
      despair so many of you feel about the plight of animals. Mother,
      please locate what I said about animals' angels and copy it here.

      22. I know this will please you, Mother—your dogs have a guardian
      angel. The angel in the canine domain has chosen your dogs to
      receive the love and care that is universally known about you and
      Bob. None of your adopted "fur kids," as you call them, came to you
      by accident, but by reward or compensation to them. It is the same
      with all animals and their loving caretakers who are "led" to each

      S: How wonderful to know this! So then, all pets have an angel?

      MATTHEW: Yes, and so do those animals you might not consider so
      lovable. There is an angel for each species through a soul level
      attachment, not an individual assignment such as humans' angels
      have. These special angels are ancient souls whose beginning was as
      animal life when all animals in this universe were peaceable,
      spiritual and intelligent beings.

      At soul level animals are aware of the angelic benevolence on their
      behalf. Even those whose lives are miserable have an angel force or
      influence to ease discomfort or end terribly painful physical
      lives. Some angels have greater numbers of animals or more
      intelligent ones to protect than others, but no angel's
      responsibilities are more important than another's because all of
      those lives are meaningful in the universal balancing of animal

      The angels bring a sense of unity to their respective animals to
      preserve the species, but it isn't their prerogative to wipe off the
      face of Earth those humans who are cruel to individual animals or
      even an entire species. Environmentalists who are acting in good
      faith—that is, not for selfish political, personal or economic
      reasons—are being inspired in their efforts by the animals'

      Thank you, Mother.

      23. Others ask about politics—to be or not to be involved and on
      whose side—and to this I would say, if you follow your heart, you
      cannot err. It is what YOU strongly feel that is important,
      the "signals" you receive from what you may call inner guidance or
      messages from your soul or your higher self. To those of you who
      want to know the outcome of the presidential election in the United
      States or other nations where elections are occurring, some under
      dispute and world scrutiny, we cannot tell you. Yes, this is now
      clear in Earth's energy field of potential as the momentum of the
      light may take mild, brief detours, but its course is unstoppable;
      however, never may we disclose what could influence your decisions
      or actions. Nor can we chart your personal pathways—this is in
      response to you who ask me to enlighten you about your life mission,
      and in that regard too, I say follow your heart. To quote God, a
      comment to my mother in the new book: "The heart is the seat of the

      24. How to lessen the impact of the global economic situation? We
      rejoice in seeing how financial adversity has led so many souls to
      help each other! One to one, or those with a great deal sharing
      with many, and by this means, as individuals you are making a
      significant difference in the life of another or many others. And
      be heartened by knowing that genuine resolution to the collapsing
      system is underway. I'm not referring to the desperate steps taken
      by governments and financial institutions—those are to keep the
      monetary boat afloat to enrich the wealthy—but to the lighted beings
      among you who are establishing an orderly transition from
      unconscionable inequality to fair allocation of not only money, but
      all the world's resources.

      25. How to know when Earth's ascension is completed? It will be
      unmistakable! Your heart will be filled with joy as you see your
      world in peace, all peoples living cooperatively and harmoniously
      with all of Nature. The questioner asked as well for a definite
      date, and to that I can only say what I have said many times: Linear
      time is disappearing and the reality of the timeless continuum is
      being felt as time passing faster and faster. It would be wise for
      all of you to stop living in the "absoluteness" of calendars and
      instead, make each day fulfilling and productive. It also would be
      wise to withdraw from preoccupation with trivialities and from the
      impatience of "I want to know NOW," and put that energy into
      listening to your soul's voice and visualizing yourself in Earth's
      Golden Age.

      26. I have chosen to end this message on a personal note. Two days
      ago marked the 28th year since I left my last Earth lifetime. On
      that day 26 years ago, my mother was deeply grieving, and through a
      dear soul who occasionally gave her news of my life in Nirvana, I
      sent word that I wanted her to think of that date not as my death,
      but as my heavenly birthday. Mother and I had planted and tended
      flowers when I was a little boy, and I said that if she would buy
      flowers for my birthday, I would be with her and we would celebrate
      together. I am telling you this because that new perspective on each
      year's anniversary was a comfort to my mother and I hope that it
      also can give comfort to all who are grieving for their beloved
      people who have moved on in their soul evolution.

      27. Now I say farewell only in words, as the love and caring of all
      souls at this station and all lighted beings around the universe is
      forever with you.

      LOVE and PEACE

      Suzanne Ward

      [Note from Suzy: If you received this message as a forward and would
      like to receive future messages directly, click on this link
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MessagesfromMatthew/ or
      Google "Yahoo," choose "Groups," then look for "MessagesfromMatthew."

      After I send out the messages, I receive many bounce notices "user
      unknown" or similar. It may be that email addresses have changed
      and I didn't receive the new one. Many of you are writing that you
      used to get the messages but no longer do and you have the same
      address—most likely you were among the 3000+/- addresses lost when
      the last Yahoo group was disbanded. In either case, please subscribe
      to the free Yahoo group. Also several of the bounces are because
      the recipient's mailbox is over quota; if you have missed any
      messages, all are posted on www.matthewbooks.com.

      Thank you to all who are using the message/books index and the
      search feature before sending emails! I wish I could say that
      responsibilities demanding my time are lessening but they aren't—
      emails in my inbox still go back to last April.

      On May 14, Roger Frampton (www.2012chronicles.com) will join me
      on "Matthew and Friends" and we'll talk about the world of our
      future. Please tune in at 4:00 p.m. Pacific time. You can use this
      link www.bbsradio.com/bbc/matthew_and_friends.php or Google BBS
      Internet Radio.

      And then God said…then I said…then He said, enlightening messages
      Celestial Bluestar, David of Arcturus and I received from many
      sources, will be available in about two weeks. To order your copy,
      contact creation@....]