December 12, 2012 - Message from Matthew's mother

  • Index Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012
      Hello!

      In my note at the end of Matthew's May 1, 2012 message I told you about an exceptional horse named Jack who shares his astounding "old soul" wisdom on
      http://jeanrockefeller.com/jacks-corner.html.

      I've been privileged to have several endearing chats with Jack. Tonight he asked me to forward the link
      http://youtu.be/UHNum_s-dks
      to everyone who could benefit from seeing this video that Jean sent me earlier today.

      I think you will just as I did!

      LOVE and PEACE...

      Suzy