September 14, 2012 - Message from Matthew's Mother Suzy

  • Index Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Hello, everyone!

      In a one-time departure from sending you only Matthew's monthly messages, I am sharing this link to "I Know My Galactic Family is Here – Do You?"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWK-Ni-xiw

      The commentary and film clips of space crafts in this 18-minute documentary are so extraordinary and persuasive that I want to give you the link now rather wait to put it in my note at the end of the October message.

      LOVE and PEACE...

      Suzy

      www.matthewbooks.com