50September 24, 2008 - New Message from Matthew

  • indexangel4suzy
    Sep 25, 2008
      September 24, 2008

      1. With loving greetings to all, this is Matthew to address what we
      see as uppermost in people's interests and concerns. Although a
      great deal of the global economy is being played out on the public
      stage—it became far too gigantic to keep hidden any longer—this is
      not surprising to long-time readers of these messages. But it is not
      that we have been "predicting" the bankrupt status of the United
      States and its eventual domino effect around the world; rather, we
      have been seeing the energy momentum behind that first domino
      staying the course with such increasing intensity that it could not
      be swerved off track by the Illuminati's smoke and mirrors economic
      manipulations. However, instead of what they intended—the
      consolidation of all the world's funds within a few gargantuan
      institutions, which they own—they have manifested their "meltdown,"
      to use your economists' term. Universally viewed, this is the power
      of light ending a long era of unimaginable greed and corruption; as
      viewed on Earth, it is the implosion of the foundation of the world
      of finance. While most people have no idea whatsoever about the
      existence of the Illuminati, US taxpayers clearly see that their
      government is shifting to them the monetary burden of bandaging the
      gaping wounds in the national economy.

      2. The ultimate outcome will be wholeheartedly greeted by everyone
      worldwide except the corrupters of banking, commerce and investment
      systems, but there is no denying that now hardships are befalling
      many in all affected countries. Especially fearful are those who
      have no idea that the collapse of the global economy is making way
      for the new foundation based in fairness, honesty and integrity. We
      can only urge you who do know that the current frenzy is a
      transitional stage of world transformation, please do not add to
      that fear. Most souls at this station have had lifetimes of extreme
      deprivation and we can empathize with you who are struggling
      financially. Remember that the universal law of attraction, "like
      attracts like," always is in effect—sharing what you have with those
      who have less will bring back to you what you need. The energy of
      giving from the heart not only adds to your light, thereby radiating
      out to all lives you touch, this starts a cycle of upliftment. Just
      as your heart feels lighter when you help others, they in turn feel
      grateful and hopeful, and the energy in gratitude and hope gives
      them more light to send out to all lives they touch, and so on and
      so on.

      invest my money so it will be safe?" I can only repeat that we are
      not financial advisers. But we can assure you that after the
      temporary tumultuousness, there will be abundance aplenty for all!
      In the meantime, exchanging goods and services is an excellent way
      to deal with money shortages, and it is heartening for us to see how
      many are benefiting from a return to the bartering that once served
      humankind well, until unbridled greed entered a few dark minds. They
      established a monetary system among tradesmen that included loans at
      usurious interest rates, and despite later enactment of laws to
      prevent that practice, usury continued unabated and expanded to
      cover the globe. That played a large part in manifesting today's
      shattered economy, but deception had a large role too. The concept
      of tithing was developed by self-serving early church leaders along
      with payment for absolution of sins; that fed their private coffers
      then and it continues to this day to add to the Vatican's untold
      wealth. Taxation also has played a very heavy part, with royalty
      exacting tribute from the poorest in their realms; later, the
      Federal Reserve System and its tax collection agency, the Internal
      Revenue Service, was foisted upon unwitting citizens of the United
      States, most of whom still believe this is an integral part of the
      federal government. In fact the Federal Reserve is a privately owned
      global banking consortium and all monies paid as income taxes to the
      IRS go directly into the hands of the Illuminati. Also the Fed buys
      currency from the Treasury Department, paying a few cents on every
      bill regardless of its face value, then lends the money at face
      value to the government, continuously creating an ever-increasing
      national debt. Exploitation of Earth's natural resources has been
      another part of the Illuminati's tightly woven web of economic
      control; so has their initiation of civil and international wars,
      and always the war machine has greatly enriched their companies that
      keep it supplied.

      4. All of that theft—that is exactly what it has been, and on a mind-
      boggling scale—has been completely in accordance with the
      Illuminati's generations-old plan to attain global domination by
      creating and spreading impoverishment, devastation, and death of the
      masses who are not needed to serve their sinister purposes. The
      massive negativity created by centuries of unconscionable disparity
      between the "haves" and the "have nots" could not continue or it
      would have destroyed Earth's planetary body. As a sentient being,
      Earth chose not to let that happen. She chose to regain her
      viability and vitality, thus the end had to come to the long reign
      of darkness behind everything that is divisive, unjust, deceptive,
      violent and cruel in your world. And that end has come.

      5. Now then, sharing the world's spotlight is the imminent
      presidential election in the United States—of great interest before,
      now it holds even more importance because of the crashing economy
      and the candidates' ideas to salvage it. And yes, John McCain's
      choice of running mate does enter into this. To reply to the many
      requests for our opinion of Sarah Palin's capability to handle the
      vice presidency, I can only say again what so often you have heard
      in messages from light beings—we love all souls unconditionally.
      This does not mean that we must consider all equally qualified for a
      particular position or we must admire everyone's decisions and
      activities outside of their agreements that bring harm to selves and
      others. It means that regardless of their choices, our love for all
      souls, like God's love, is infinite and eternal. When you feel, not
      only know, the inseparability of all souls with God and each other,
      you too will feel unconditional love for all.

      6. To the even greater number of questions, With Palin as his
      running mate, will McCain win the election? first I repeat: We are
      apolitical. We neither endorse nor favor one soul over another, but
      rather objectively report what we see in Earth's energy field of
      potential and what exists in the continuum. So then, ever since
      McCain's announcement of Palin as his selection, the energy field
      has been quite astir! But even if her popularity within specific
      groups of voters were to continue instead of wane, and wane it will,
      it could not change the outcome of the election. Earth, a sentient
      soul, cried out in her death throes sixty-some years ago for other
      civilizations' help to save her planetary body; she chose to have no
      more terrorism like "9/11"; she has been ridding herself of
      negativity so she can rise to vibratory levels where her original
      health and vibrancy will be restored and the higher consciousness of
      her humankind will glory in spiritual renewal. The energetic force
      that has been propelling her ascension out of third density's
      darkness has been leading naturally to a spiritually evolved
      visionary as president of what you consider your world's most
      powerful nation.

      7. Thus, in line with Earth's own vision, Barack Obama will
      accomplish his mission to bring wisdom, justness and integrity to
      the United States government, and his example of governing with
      compassion and reconciliation to unify a divided nation will resound
      around the world. He is not the only highly evolved soul who will
      lead Earth into the Golden Age—many others also came to fill
      influential positions, some to support Obama and some as leaders of
      other nations. Be aware that mainstream "news" in the United States
      is falsely portraying some leaders as posing a danger to democracy
      or destabilizing their nations, whereas they are light beings
      distancing their countries from the Illuminati's empire-building,
      which in large part has grown through two centuries or more of the
      US government's covert intrusion into other countries' affairs.
      Foremost among these leaders vilified by the Bush administration is
      Vladimir Putin, and another is Hugo Chavez. In countries long
      involved in violent conflicts, negotiations seesaw from pessimistic
      to optimistic to pessimistic, but eventually there will be stability
      under wise, benevolent leadership throughout the world. As the
      consciousness of Earth humankind continues to rise and truths
      continue to emerge, all light receptive peoples will rejoice—so will
      all lighted beings throughout this universe!

      8. Now I shall comment on something that is less well known than
      those two primary issues, and that is the "Impending Event Alert,"
      the subject line on an email in circulation. Mother, please copy my
      response to Jean Hudon about the four precognitive dreamers who
      reported that their recent dreams indicated the likelihood of a very
      substantial and disruptive event, possibly as significant as "9/11,"
      sometime in the next two months.

      September 11, 2008

      This is Matthew with loving greetings and our perspective of the
      potential for a "very substantial and disruptive" event, perhaps
      even another "9/11," happening during the next sixty days. The
      collective consciousness, or universal mind, that some individuals
      have the ability to tap into includes all thought forms, both light
      and dark, from The Beginning of Creation. Relative to dark thought
      forms, those of antiquity were attracted by those in the planning
      of "9/11," and the force of that combined energy enabled the
      Illuminati to manifest that tragic day. That is when Earth chose
      never again to experience such death and destruction at the hands of
      dark ones, and in honoring her free will choice, God authorized off-
      planet helpers to use their technology to prevent all such
      unconscionable attempts anywhere in the world. Since then they have
      done so successfully on as many as a dozen occasions.

      Let us speak of this moment. The activity in Earth's energy
      field of potential is in as much foment as we have ever seen, with
      ever-increasing light streamers to preclude more zig-zagging of the
      kind the dark ones have been causing by lashing out in all
      directions in deepening desperation and fear. These Earth puppets of
      the darkness have been seeing their power erode to the extent that
      it is "do or die" time, and despite their failure in plot after
      plot, they feel that they still have a chance to prevail if they can
      prevent both of the following scenarios that indeed will be "very
      substantial and disruptive" events. They cannot prevent either.

      First, the undeniable presence of other civilizations. If safety
      cannot be assured for people on the planet and souls in the star
      nations themselves for their announced appearance October 14, the
      delay in that occurrence would not be lengthy--simply, the time for
      this has come. And when it happens, it will be extremely disruptive
      especially within the US government, which long has been under
      Illuminati control and thus denied even the possibility of other
      civilizations' existence, much less admit that extraterrestrials
      have met with its leaders and the consequences meted out to those
      beings who came with only peaceful intentions. Second, the truth
      about who planned and executed "9/11." In the higher vibrations in
      which Earth is now orbiting, that truth cannot be hidden much
      longer; when it emerges along with its even deeper purpose than
      controlling oil resources in the Mideast, which is to dominate the
      entire planet and kill or enslave its peoples, the Illuminati's long
      reign of terror will meet its just end. The global impact of these
      two major events is part of the ongoing world transformation and
      spiritual renewal of Earth's humankind, the God-blessed "ascension"
      joint venture with your space brotherhood that all of you on the
      planet chose in pre-birth agreements to be participants.

      It is equally important that you know what other individuals who
      also have the ability to tap into the collective consciousness are
      seeing. Many are accurately seeing what we have described in Earth's
      Golden Age—the loving, peaceful life of all peoples, the restoration
      of your planet's health and beauty, the harmonious co-existence of
      humankind with all of Nature. In this wondrous Earth that is on the
      near horizon and already created in the continuum, there is no fear,
      no violence or greed or bigotry or any other divisiveness that
      thrives in a third density world. The choice is yours as to which
      world you want to be in, but because of our unconditional love for
      every soul, we pray you will choose the one of love and peace.
      ______________________________

      9. Thank you, Mother. I shall add that as long as any dark tentacles
      are lashing out, dire-sounding pronouncements, predictions,
      speculations and warnings will continue to swirl, and judging from
      emails my mother is receiving, these cause concern even to
      lightworkers. To ease minds about several issues that keep popping
      up in Internet articles or channeled messages: There will be no war
      with Iran; concentration-type camps will not be filled with the
      millions who oppose government policies; no "Planet X" or any large
      celestial body is on a collision course with Earth; there will be no
      need for your space family to evacuate all peoples before planetary
      cleansing makes Earth uninhabitable; NESARA is not an event that
      will be "announced." And these current issues: Russia will not
      engage in a major war and neither will China; and martial law will
      not be declared to postpone the US election and keep the Bush
      administration in power—a dramatic event would be needed to achieve
      that, and technologically advanced souls off-planet and living among
      you would prevent that kind of attempt.

      10. On this topic of dreams, I shall answer your questions about
      them. Are dark energies sending people bad dreams to keep them weak?
      Is that a form of mind control? Do my violent dreams portend
      something ominous only for me or do they have a much wider meaning?
      and How can I stop a recurring frightening dream? To all the
      questioners I say, fear is the root cause of dreams you could call
      nightmares. You need not be consciously fearful of something to
      evoke these kinds of dreams; they may arise from cellular memory of
      other lifetimes, horrible happenings in this lifetime that
      consciousness has suppressed, or a variety of concerns that dreams
      can release rather than allow to fester.
      Now then, when fear enters the psyche, energy carrying dark
      tentacles home in on that. While this is not the same kind of
      individually programmed mind control or the kind that mesmerizes the
      populace like religious dogmas and TV, as examples, it does alter
      the thoughts and can affect the behavior of persons plagued with bad
      dreams. Here, too, the law of attraction applies, as preoccupation
      with frightening dreams perpetuates them. Generally those kinds of
      dreams pertain only to the dreamer because it is fear that initiates
      them and the fearful feelings are within the person. As for stopping
      recurring dreams, asking for divine help and protection of the
      Christed light is a practical first step, but trust must accompany
      those prayers—doubt carries a low frequency that makes it difficult
      for light to enter the psyche and rid it of darkness. Some energy
      healers can determine the source of the fear and remove its blockage
      that is preventing energy from flowing smoothly for the well being
      of one's entire system—again, trust is a necessary element. Hypnosis
      performed by a trustworthy therapist may be helpful—dreams need to
      be put into their authentic context in the psyche so it can clear
      itself of whatever fear is causing them.

      11. Along a similar line, I shall summarize what a chiropractor
      wrote: True practitioners in the field believe that a universal
      intelligence animates all things, and as that intelligence flows
      through an individual, it enables better use of all faculties as
      long as the nervous system is functioning optimally; physical,
      chemical and emotional stresses can distort communication between
      body and brain, which can impair health and cause inappropriate
      of force to improve one's ability to adapt to the ever-changing
      world. He would like my opinion as to whether this philosophy fits
      in with one's ability to evolve into higher consciousness. So along
      with my thanks to the writer who shared that philosophy, I say this:
      That understanding is a result of the enlightened consciousness that
      is enabling the medical community to see the interrelatedness of
      body, mind and spirit, or, the inseparability of science and
      spirituality.

      12. My comments about diet elicited a lot of questions. No, I did
      not mean that individuals cannot enter the Golden Age unless they
      stop eating meat, and yes, it's fine to eat eggs, dairy products and
      seafood if you know it isn't contaminated. The nutritional value of
      raw fruits and vegetables usually is greater than the same cooked,
      but some vegetables are really unappetizing raw, so cook them. Whole
      grain is better than bleached, pure raw milk better than
      pasteurized, and nuts are preferable to mints. That a serving of red
      wine daily may be a good preventive for some diseases doesn't make
      it incumbent on nondrinkers to start imbibing. We know your "food
      pyramid" goes topsy-turvy whenever a new study comes out about this
      or that food causing some condition or previous convictions are
      proven false. Just pay attention to your bodies—they will tell you
      what foods are best for you and what to avoid. The real purpose of
      irradiating foodstuffs is to weaken your immune systems, but another
      example of our space family's technological assistance is rendering
      the toxicity ineffective. Malnutrition does seriously affect the
      brain and retard intellectual growth, but please don't equate
      intelligence with spiritual evolution. The bottom line here is,
      following inner guidance about diet, like all other matters that
      pertain to you as the unique individual you are, always will serve
      you well.

      13. In the Golden Age all peoples regardless of age will be healed
      from the effects of emotional stress and environmental and food
      toxins; anorexia will not exist; and newborns will be perfect. Yes,
      life spans will be much longer, but there will not be a
      specific "drop-dead" age then any more than now—always soul growth
      is the decisive longevity factor; when Earth has presented all the
      experiencing a soul needs to move into a greatly different plane, he
      will leave. The splendid difference is, in the Golden Age there is
      the spiritual clarity that life is unending learning and growing,
      there is no excruciating grief and sense of loss that exists now,
      and all can communicate telepathically with beloved souls elsewhere
      in the universe.

      14. Where are the best places for spiritually evolved persons to
      live so they can make a living and do healing work without the
      stress of left brain work? Only your soul knows where you need to be
      and what you need to be doing in accordance with your pre-birth
      choices. We do realize that in times of stress, it is more difficult
      to quiet thoughts and hear messages from the soul. This isn't due to
      personal frailty, it is the wild energetic effects globally that are
      affecting everyone and can cause difficulty distinguishing between
      the intuition that comes from soul level and what is response to
      external influences. Nevertheless, you all have the power to attain
      the tranquility that will enable your consciousness to commune with
      your soul—be still and listen. And in these days at hand, with
      linear time being accelerated by the higher frequencies prevailing,
      synchronous happenings are like corn popping, so be alert for these
      windows of opportunity the universe is providing.

      15. The powerful energy of souls you call ascended masters and the
      White Brotherhood and other light forces you don't know about has
      been intensifying on the planet and is available to each and every
      one of you. It isn't necessary that those souls embody or that you
      know their names, simply ask for divine help and these emissaries of
      God will provide it. It may not come in the form you think you want,
      but it will be what you need in accordance with your soul contract.
      Never underestimate the power of prayer for your own or another's
      highest good!

      16. In this universe there are myriad councils, star nation
      groupings, force fields, and galactic and intergalactic federations.
      The only ones in proximity to your solar system are of the light,
      but only several years ago in your time calculations, that wasn't
      the case—part of the vast force field of thought forms deriving from
      darkness held sway in the area until the in-pouring of light reached
      such a mass that the force field, to which light is anathema, no
      longer could remain.

      17. Both reptilians and humans of dark persuasion are in top
      positions within the many sectors under the Illuminati "umbrella."
      They are the ones I have spoken about that agreed to fill "bad guy"
      roles until completion of individuals' and Earth's third density
      karma, when they would join the light forces but instead reneged on
      their agreements. Like all souls, they have the choice to accept the
      light and live within it, or physical death will happen when Earth
      reaches the frequencies where only light-filled bodies can survive;
      then, in accordance with universal laws, their souls automatically
      go to placements where the energy is commensurate with the physical
      lifetime energy.
      To the oft-lonely soul who successfully manifested the exiting from
      her life all people who were not spiritually aligned with her and
      only family were left, remember that unseen helpers galore always
      are around. Feel their closeness, mentally talk to them, and be your
      own best friend. Yes, knowing that kindred spirits are connecting
      and your "taking action when spirit moves you" is all there is to it—
      for everyone!

      18. How to respond to people who believe that if a huge starship
      appears, it will be "a trick of Satan to overthrow Earth"? If they
      have been resistant to considering that your expressed view may be
      valid, my suggestion is to feel compassion, and if the topic arises
      again, to simply reply such as "Time will tell." It is sad for us to
      see minds tightly closed to the truth that could offer those people
      boundless joy.

      19. Please have NO concerns about water ever becoming a commodity
      and masses dying of thirst because they cannot afford the cost!

      20. Now, returning to questions about current events, although
      speculation about potentially disastrous results of the Large Hadron
      Collider test have been "overcome by events," as you say, I am
      mentioning this topic to make this point: The technology of your off-
      planet brotherhood would not have permitted a catastrophic outcome
      and will not permit such from any testing.

      21. Some lightworkers are pleading for mass landings NOW and others
      are of the mind that Earth's peoples should stop looking to the
      skies for help because you're supposed to bring about all necessary
      reforms yourselves. Oh my! Divide and conquer? Your space family has
      been assisting Earth in ways you cannot, and they are not taking on
      the entire responsibility of transforming your world—they are
      working with you to manifest the world you want. And they cannot
      land en masse and delve right in with their pollution-clearing and
      other technologies until there is safety for them and all of you.

      22. There is a "behind the scenes" reason that destruction from
      hurricane Gustav was less than from Ike. After off-planet technology
      so successfully weakened Gustav's wind force, Earth's weather
      controllers ramped up their technology's power to such an extent
      that they believed they had designed a storm of such massive size
      that "aliens" could not alleviate its devastation. However, to the
      dismay of those dark minds, the technologists in space considerably
      reduced the eye of the hurricane and veered it away from the coastal
      oil rigs and refineries to prevent the Illuminati's goals:
      widespread ecological damage from oil spillage; thundering support
      for drilling in the Arctic refuge; raising oil prices again; and
      reimbursing oil companies for their losses. Two other notes here: It
      isn't necessary for weather controllers to stir up a storm—Mother
      Nature can do that on her own, and when she does, they take over
      with their maliciousness. And the refusal to let residents of
      Galveston Island return sooner is that the death toll is far greater
      than reported and time was needed to find and dispose of all the
      bodies. Since depopulation by any means is an Illuminati goal and
      the death toll would be attributed to Mother Nature, it is hard to
      figure the reason for delaying the residents' return. Still, causing
      negativity by any means helps the dark ones' cause, and they
      achieved that by keeping thousands in stress by miserable living
      conditions and without answers to what happened to their homes and
      businesses.

      23. The suicide bombing in Islamabad was a CIA "black ops"
      undertaking with the intent to create more turmoil and fear in
      Pakistan and hopefully unseat the leader, who is not under the
      Illuminati thumb. That incident also was intended to divert
      attention from the crisis in the global economy and the outrage
      about bail-out shenanigans. If you suspected as much and also
      thought that the bombing may indicate the Illuminati's growing
      concern that they won't be able to control Obama, so they are
      beefing up voter support for McCain's war-like stance on Terror!,
      you are indeed connecting the dots.
      But even though incidents like that and others of violent nature are
      the focus of your mainstream media, we see Earth's ascension right
      on target and your space family's constant vigilance and ongoing
      assistance. We see the light in continually growing numbers of
      hearts and minds radiating like the brilliance of the high noon sun.
      And now, in loving farewell, we at this station and all other light
      beings throughout the universe are cheering you on as each day you
      bring closer Earth's Golden Age.
      ______________________________________

      LOVE and PEACE
      Suzanne Ward

      [Note from Suzy: If you received this as a forward and would like to
      get future messages directly, please join the Yahoo group: At
      www.Yahoo.com, click on Groups; using the search feature, locate and
      click on MessagesfromMatthew; then click on Join this Group.

      On "Matthew and Friends" October 1, my guest will be Janis Roze—
      visionary, author, international lecturer, traveler to sacred sites
      to anchor the light. Please tune in that day to
      www.bbsradio.com/bbc/matthew_and_friends.php at 4:00 p.m. Pacific
      time.

      And then God said…then I said…then He said isn't available in the
      Book Store on www.matthewbooks.com. Please order this book of
      enlightening information from God and other sources at
      www.awakenedhearts.com/books2.htm.]